The Witcher 3

Anybody know if I can delete saved game progress on this? I'm on xbox one, I want to restart as I've not played this in ages and it just keeps taking me back to where I last played the game from?

Anybody know if I can delete saved game progress on this? I'm on xbox one, I want to restart as I've not played this in ages and it just keeps taking me back to where I last played the game from?
When you go to save, theres an option to delete with square/x on PS4/One

its also nails! I spend so much time dodging and rolling about!! and thats on default difficulty, it must be a horror show on higher difficulty levels
Its manageable with small groups, like 4 or more is a ball ache, upgraded quen and dodge is a game breaker

Last edited:
Getting addicted to gwent now, spent hours on it last night trying to win all the cards, got Ciri for 15 points and a few more decks to play with

Getting addicted to gwent now, spent hours on it last night trying to win all the cards, got Ciri for 15 points and a few more decks to play with

Took me ages to get that trophy. Don't do the high stakes gwent tournament until you have a good deck as you only get one chance to do it

Getting a bit pissed of with this now, got stuck in a death spawn trap tonight. Load in mauled by a bear in seconds load in mauled etc etc... Still stuck as a lvl 1 as well seems to be taking ages to get to lvl 2.

Took me ages to get that trophy. Don't do the high stakes gwent tournament until you have a good deck as you only get one chance to do it
Still haven't started that one, I've got a decent deck like, most of the major Cards, the only deck I haven't filled is the monsters but they look Shite anyway, at least the ones I have do.

Still haven't started that one, I've got a decent deck like, most of the major Cards, the only deck I haven't filled is the monsters but they look Shite anyway, at least the ones I have do.

Monster decks can be a right chew on to play against. If someone's using that deck I always keep a weather card in there. They usually hammer the close combat field

Just borrowed this off my pal, missus is out all night. Going to have a blast on it after the rugby, see what all the fuss is about. Played the first one on the PC ages ago but found it a little dated and the controls a bit of a ballache, got it on PS4 now.

Back