The Witcher 3

Thanks both of you. I've got no ? on the map yet. Will keep trying. Only played about 45 mins

I really should finish this.Got up to where everyone was in a castle preparing for the wild hunt.I've never played it for about six months.Forgot story etc.Is castle bit at the end?

Got any tips in killing the wild hunt dogs after you take out that mage/ice elementals? They're usually a piece of piss but I've struggled killing them. I'm level 34 and they are all circa level 27. I might have to change my weapons.

Do you use potions much? I tend to ignore them.

Can't remember but I did get to a point in the game when I needed to make better swords. I never bothered with potions

I really should finish this.Got up to where everyone was in a castle preparing for the wild hunt.I've never played it for about six months.Forgot story etc.Is castle bit at the end?

No mate.

Can't remember but I did get to a point in the game when I needed to make better swords. I never bothered with potions

Poor effort for not being able to remember.

I've wanted to play this for ages. Got 1, 2, and 3 on Steam from previous sales. First one was 99p or something ridiculous. Wanted to play 1 and 2 first.

Finally got round to starting them, and the first one holds up really well considering it is ten years old. Great mechanics, cracking storylines and quests, even the graphics are half decent. Loving it. Looking forward to knocking it over and getting into 2 and then 3.

I should probably kiss 2017 goodbye...

I've wanted to play this for ages. Got 1, 2, and 3 on Steam from previous sales. First one was 99p or something ridiculous. Wanted to play 1 and 2 first.

Finally got round to starting them, and the first one holds up really well considering it is ten years old. Great mechanics, cracking storylines and quests, even the graphics are half decent. Loving it. Looking forward to knocking it over and getting into 2 and then 3.

I should probably kiss 2017 goodbye...

Never played the first 2 but if they're a tenth as good as the 3rd you're in for the best year of your life

Probably the best game ever made. Don't rush it just take it slow and get right in to it.

Go to as many notice boards and "?" As soon as you can. That'll make more sense when you get in to it more
What makes it the best game ever? I proper tried to get into it but couldn't, I think I need to give it another blast.

I also just picked up the game of the year edition on the pc (half price at the weekend)

I had played it when it first came out on the ps4 but kind of gave up and didnt bother with the addons..but thought I would give it a spin on decent gaming rig

looks incredible on my PC, and having just cleared the opening chapter , its does kind of throw you onto the big open world, it seems overwhelming to start with, theres so many notice boards and points of interest on the map...and I am sooo puny, just bimbling along on my horse and I bump into to some level 14 bandits who kill me in about 2 seconds flat, I am spending a lot of time like Brave Sir Robin and running away

Last edited:
I got this when I first came out. I didn't get very far though before I gave up on it, I definitely gave up on it to easy like as it seemed a great game. I still have it on my hard drive but just wondering if it's worth getting the goty edition and getting back into? Or just sticking with the original version I already have?

I got this when I first came out. I didn't get very far though before I gave up on it, I definitely gave up on it to easy like as it seemed a great game. I still have it on my hard drive but just wondering if it's worth getting the goty edition and getting back into? Or just sticking with the original version I already have?

the expansion pass in on sale at www.gog.com , 40% off so about 12 dollars

game of the year edition works out at 18 quid..thats still on sale today as well

Back