The Witcher 3

I havent got a PC but PSN sales can be bad for that. I bought MGS Ground Zeroes for £7 about 6 months ago.. not even touched it

http://isthereanydeal.com/ lets you set up a wish list which emails you when a game is on sale from about 40 different outlets. It even pulls your wishlist in from Steam etc.

I quite often get AAA titles from just a few years ago for £2.90 and then a discount code on top of that to make it £2.

Overnight it stopped decades of me torrenting.

How can I not be addicted eh?

Anyway, you're a console user, I can't be associated with riff raff like you. :lol:

http://isthereanydeal.com/ lets you set up a wish list which emails you when a game is on sale from about 40 different outlets. It even pulls your wishlist in from Steam etc.

I quite often get AAA titles from just a few years ago for £2.90 and then a discount code on top of that to make it £2.

Overnight it stopped decades of me torrenting.

How can I not be addicted eh?

Anyway, you're a console user, I can't be associated with riff raff like you. :lol:

Haha. I may be a PC player but lack of space in the house and ease of just being able to pick up and play swayed me to consoles

How are you playing it? PC?
How did you get it? So jealous :(

A mate picked it up early from work.

Is it just a Skyrim / Dragon Age Inquisition type game?

As daft as it sounds, and not to take the piss mate, It's a Witcher game, much like 1 and 2. Between those 2 though I'd say its more dragon age but with elements of Skyrim. So far, miles better than DA though.
It's class how much you have to prepare for a fight with bigger enemies, getting correct oils and traps and what not. Highlight so far for me is the day/night cycle, time doesn't go by too quickly, but the vistas on sunrise and sunset are stunning. Moonlight coming through the trees too.

Loving it.

As daft as it sounds, and not to take the piss mate, It's a Witcher game, much like 1 and 2. Between those 2 though I'd say its more dragon age but with elements of Skyrim. So far, miles better than DA though.
It's class how much you have to prepare for a fight with bigger enemies, getting correct oils and traps and what not. Highlight so far for me is the day/night cycle, time doesn't go by too quickly, but the vistas on sunrise and sunset are stunning. Moonlight coming through the trees too.

Loving it.
Sounds cracking, which platform you playing it on?

Loving it.
Thanks mate. I've not yet played 1 and 2. I might pick up 3 for my PC if there's any deals going on.

Sounds cracking, which platform you playing it on?

XB1 marra.

The NPCs you come across are great too. All british regional dialects (dwarfs are scottish, as always :lol:), other than the Nilfgaarden who have Polish accents.

For anyone starting, have a good mooch about the starting area (where you fight the griffin) before meeting your marra back at the Inn, there's some good stuff about and decent quests. I don't think you can return once you past a certain point. (Might be wrong mind).

Last edited:

Back