Johnson leading wicket taker

joint bottom were

Hmmmmreturns
Northern London Boy
Beefy73
Boo
Mr Rednapp

with no predictions correct

Essex Boy is correct (for once) - Sweeney is the winner of the Predictions competition.

Most of us failed miserably to get more than 1 right but for the record here is a list of the posters who were correct.

Series Result - 3-1 to EnglandEddyFinn, HullMackem, RedandwhiteRob, Scott S, Sweeney

Most Runs For England - Cook (766)Chappers, Connolly31, Paddy O'Doors

Most Runs For Australia - Hussey (570)Dangermows, Fish Pie, Sweeney, Topcat

Most Wickets For England - Anderson (24)Nobody predicted this one correctly

Most Wickets For Australia - Johnson (15)Aleem Dar, AndyReid's Lovchild, Andy.SAFC, Big Bad Bri, Boldon Mackem, Breen Machine, Chappers, CollingwoodFTM, Dangermows, Essex Boy, FishPie, HughesySAFC, Lambton Worm, Morny, Paddy O'Doors, RedandwhiteRob, Rentaghost, Rowley2, SAFCLuke, Sandboy, SteakPie, StephenCartwright, Stretch, Sweeney, TopCat

Man Of Series - CookNobody predicted this one correctly

As far as I can tell they haven't announced a man of the series for each country but if I've missed it and, as expected, Hussey got the vote for the Aussies then Sweeney and Harmy got this one right.

So using Carty's scoring system the final scores are:

1st: Sweeney - 40 (50 if you include the points for Hussey)

2nd: RedandwhiteRob - 30

Joint 3rd: Chappers, Dangermows, EddyFinn, Fishpie, HullMackem, Paddy O'Doors, Scott S, TopCat - 20

well done sweeney.

now if you wish, i can send you the trophy and medal, through the post, if you send your address to me by PM

or

i will deliver it, at a nets session or a game, when the season comes around

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back