The Why Files (YouTube)

Grimes

Winger
Anyone watch this bloke? The fish character is annoying at first but covers some canny topics, well researched and usually ends it with a rational explanation. Seems to put a load of effort into the production too.

Few whispers online that he’s a FBI or secret service stooge mind. This is his most popular video for those wanting to jump in.

Anyone watch this bloke? The fish character is annoying at first but covers some canny topics, well researched and usually ends it with a rational explanation. Seems to put a load of effort into the production too.

Few whispers online that he’s a FBI or secret service stooge mind. This is his most popular video for those wanting to jump in.

I gave that 7 mins before I turned it off, there are so many mistakes that just a basic understanding of physics is enough to prove its rubbish. Earth turning on its side in 24hrs predicted in a "science" book that reads like a Dan Brown novel FFS.

I gave that 7 mins before I turned it off, there are so many mistakes that just a basic understanding of physics is enough to prove its rubbish. Earth turning on its side in 24hrs predicted in a "science" book that reads like a Dan Brown novel FFS.
think you’re missing the point, he’s giving you what’s stated in the book he then goes on to disprove it which is what I mentioned in the OP. It’s a fun show to watch it’s not too dissimilar to what you’d find on discovery or the history channel.

think you’re missing the point, he’s giving you what’s stated in the book he then goes on to disprove it which is what I mentioned in the OP. It’s a fun show to watch it’s not too dissimilar to what you’d find on discovery or the history channel.
I think I have - Not knowing the guy it felt like one of many crack pots on Youtube so I turned it off, I've just jumped to the end and can now see the point.

Fantastic channel & balanced opinions on the zany nature of the content. Doesn’t try to push the ‘out there’ conspiracy narrative either. Agree the fish can be annoying. Only stopped watching because each episode is too long.

Back