The Whole of the Moon - SAFC Version

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SW20BlackCat

Guest
garydon said:
:wink: ( That was a manly kind of wink btw )
Actually, it's supposed to be a look of puzzlement. How the fuck did this start?
 
G

garydon

Guest
SW20BlackCat said:
Actually, it's supposed to be a look of puzzlement. How the fuck did this start?
It started with a kiss... Haway man enjoy the song, your hogging the thread
 
S

SW20BlackCat

Guest
garydon said:
It started with a kiss... Haway man enjoy the song, your hogging the thread
Ahh yes, the song. I seem to remember telling the lad he did well and then being called a puff for doing so. My girlfriend had a good laugh at that. And the song....
 
D

Deleted member 611

Guest
Disco - Youve shown before on here that you can take a laugh and a pisstake.

And thats just as well, because like Kevin has said, I am sitting here crying with laughter.
 
S

SW20BlackCat

Guest
All right, enough of the nonsense, all I thought was that Disco has at least made an effort (as comical as it is) and we should applaud him for the attempt.
 
A

Aphrodite

Guest
I am really racking my brain trying to imagine 'Where is the Love' related to SAFC. :confused:

Please, PLEASE, put it on here Disco lad. :-D
 
D

Deleted member 611

Guest
SW20BlackCat said:
All right, enough of the nonsense, all I thought was that Disco has at least made an effort (as comical as it is) and we should applaud him for the attempt.

If I was able to speak right now, I would congratulate him.
 

Kevin

Winger
SW20BlackCat said:
All right, enough of the nonsense, all I thought was that Disco has at least made an effort (as comical as it is) and we should applaud him for the attempt.
If i could see my hands through my tears i would applaud him
 
D

Disco

Guest
Aphrodite said:
I am really racking my brain trying to imagine 'Where is the Love' related to SAFC. :confused:

Please, PLEASE, put it on here Disco lad. :-D
tried that one mate, but was shite ... dunno what im doing next, althou you should have summit by 8pm tomorrow night!
 
S

SW20BlackCat

Guest
Aphrodite said:
I am really racking my brain trying to imagine 'Where is the Love' related to SAFC. :?

Please, PLEASE, put it on here Disco lad. :-D
What's your problem then? Apart from the obvious..
 
B

Beery Traveller

Guest
garydon said:
I was defeated
While you filled the stands
I was dumbfounded by truths
Your team are crapI saw the rain-logged pitch
You saw the bowl
I saw the Goal
You saw the whole of the game!



Defenders and strikers
the fans and the tewards,
Trumpets, airhorns, and more
Wide right, full of tears,
Flag, hugs and group cheers
Scimitars and scarves,
Every precious dream and vision
Underneath the stars


WTF !? You can't even get in with a nailclipper these days man

Help!!!! FFS I cant see anymore:lol:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top