The weirdest thing ever just happened....

Headingley Slog Fest

Central Defender
I woke up through the night and went to the toilet when I heard a loud bang from the kitchen, I shot downstairs to discover the kitchen covered in Diet Coke from a 2L bottle which had been on the side. The bottle was at the other side of the room with the lid at the original side.

I mean it’s sprayed absolutely everywhere, on the ceiling, walls, floor! It’s like it’s exploded and gone off like a bomb! Now nobody else has been in this evening and I last touched the bottle probably about an hour previous to this to have a drink and definitely screwed the top back on.

It hasn’t been anywhere near a heat source or mentos so I’m at a loss as to why it’s gone off like a missile :eek:

Just tasted the remaining puddle of it left in the bottle and it’s flat as hell, it was only bought yesterday as well, a long shot but has anyone ever had out as mad or messed up as this!?

It really ain’t a wind up anawl :lol:

I woke up through the night and went to the toilet when I heard a loud bang from the kitchen, I shot downstairs to discover the kitchen covered in Diet Coke from a 2L bottle which had been on the side. The bottle was at the other side of the room with the lid at the original side.

I mean it’s sprayed absolutely everywhere, on the ceiling, walls, floor! It’s like it’s exploded and gone off like a bomb! Now nobody else has been in this evening and I last touched the bottle probably about an hour previous to this to have a drink and definitely screwed the top back on.

It hasn’t been anywhere near a heat source or mentos so I’m at a loss as to why it’s gone off like a missile :eek:

Just tasted the remaining puddle of it left in the bottle and it’s flat as hell, it was only bought yesterday as well, a long shot but has anyone ever had out as mad or messed up as this!?

Poltergeist.
Shared a story on here that expected nobody to believe.
Glsss in a pub shattered into virtually dust, 12 witnesses. This occurred though after some messing around moving the glass.
Landlady confirmed a Poltergeist and that the pub had experienced a few unaccounted issues.
True story.

Me mam and dad used to tell a story of the night they were woken up by a glass tray on the dressing table shattering into pieces. Next morning they found my uncle had died suddenly about the same time.

I've had a bottle of pop explode before. Nowt to do with poltergeists. Just sudden changes in pressure. It happens when storms are approaching (or have just passed)

Back