The Walking Dead thread #3948574838483

Gave up three series ago. Shame but was just getting daft then. Have a jumped ship too early? There are plenty of other things to watch so not like I'm stuck.
It probably picked up a bit from a few series ago but it's not great....just out of habit that I still watch it I think. It's no Outlander that's for sure 😉

thought the episode was really good to be fair,

you can get it from showbox and various other means if you really want to see it now
I hadn't realised it wasn't airing until next week in the UK, normally the next day. I just thought it's the same as before and nowt that really grabs you like when they were at the prison, The Governor etc...still watchable mind.

Took about 5 years of watching it turning to shite and having to endure Morgan in FTWD but Scott Gimple finally managed to stop me watching. He needs to pack in telly and cure every addiction known to man.

I'm 100% certain he could make heroin look a bit shit if he applied himself to the task.

Is it still going? f***ing hell I gave up on it a year ago. Its f***ing garbage. If its still going is it the usual stuff of

Bump into a new group, don't like new group. fight new group, beat new group

Repeat

Season 11 playing out like a survival mode on a computer game, which is actually welcome seeing as how slow the previous seasons have been. Quite enjoying it now.

Back