The Walking Dead thread #3948574838483

I enjoyed all the series and episodes, it well worth watching in fact I wish I hadn't already seen it so I could watch them back to back.

I hope Glen get it, this is a zombie show not a feckin love story.

Not that anyone else seems to give a f*ck tsss
He went in comics at this stage

Currently binge watching it all again for the second time and it's as good as the first time. Watched 9 episodes today trying to cram it all in before next Monday. Well into S5.

The season on the farm and the season where they are all split up heading to Terminus were the boring series, plus the stuff at the hospital was a bit meh.

Love the show like, reckon last seaosn was the best so really looking forward to new one starting next week. It's a much better show when they are dealing with other groups.

Can't wait for Monday 24th October like :cool:. Love TWD me (and yes pixie, the series with the barn is pretty f***ing boring but the rest is class tbf ;)).
Season 2 has one of my fave quotes:

If y'all want to live, if y'all want to survive...you've got to fight for it. I'm talking about fight. Right here, right now.

And one of my fave scenes:

That scene where Sophia walks out of the barn is heartbreaking like, class how Rick is the one to step forward though.

I'd say the scenes like the above, or the rare ones where it's heart warming (like Rick re-uniting with Carl & Lori) are the best for me.

Oh, and as for the season 7 death...

Abraham dragged out to be beaten down, gets beaten down. Glenn reacts & gets shot.

Oh, and Andrew Lincoln is a superb actor. Absolutely superb.

Back