The Walking Dead thread #3948574838483

No way. He's surviving to the end, he's the breakout star, there'd be an uprising if they killed him off, him and rick will be the last 2 standing
He's got his own tv shows out of it. They need to keep it fresh and a shock kill is what the show needs.

Onto episode 2 of the first season.

Seems ok so far, 1 horse dead, lots of zombies and a few people trying to get through a sewer.

Heard it gets boring at the 3rd season? Is it worth powering through it?
It's great. I watched them 1 or 2 a night from the first series through to the start of the last series. It was annoying having to wait a week for the next episode after that.

No way. He's surviving to the end, he's the breakout star, there'd be an uprising if they killed him off, him and rick will be the last 2 standing
Reckon it'll be Rick and Carl as the last two in the end. Daryl will last another season or two at least though, probably a rivalry with Dwight. Looking forward to next week's death reveal(s)

Onto episode 2 of the first season.

Seems ok so far, 1 horse dead, lots of zombies and a few people trying to get through a sewer.

Heard it gets boring at the 3rd season? Is it worth powering through it?

.. yes, once all the zombie dogs and cats get killed off it's not half as tense ..

I enjoyed all the series and episodes, it well worth watching in fact I wish I hadn't already seen it so I could watch them back to back.

I hope Glen get it, this is a zombie show not a feckin love story.

Not that anyone else seems to give a f*ck tsss

Back