The Walking Dead thread #3948574838483

Will watch it shortly

Got it on now, wonder if that over the wall thing at start will come back as a problem?

Don't know how to spoiler thing so just been vague with it so don't spoil anything for people who haven't seen yet.

Last edited:

Will watch it shortly

Got it on now, wonder if that over the wall thing at start will come back as a problem?

Don't know how to spoiler thing so just been vague with it so don't spoil anything for people who haven't seen yet.
[ Spoiler ] *Put text in* [ /Spoiler ]

Remove the spaces.

good episode wonder if Negan was on his way back to hand himself in? Also that whisper bird they captured was a stupid bint. I'd have just offed her she was obviously telling lies.

Also I thought it made you sick being in contact with then as that priest was proper fucked up.

They said Maggie has gone. What happened to her can't remember her leaving/getting killed.

Also that whisper bird they captured was a stupid bint. I'd have just offed her she was obviously telling lies.
I was hoping they were going to torture her Hostel style, I'd have got her to talk no problem.

I was hoping they were going to torture her Hostel style, I'd have got her to talk no problem.

Gonna come back and bite them in the arse

Haven’t bothered with S9. Any better than S8?

Seen there’s 3 TV movies based on Rick in the pipeline

It went poor but in TWD style right at the end gets good again to keep you watching.

I'm enjoying it again tbh looking forward to next episode

Was ok - the story telling is a lot better now they've got that new show runner lass in.

Not so sure if the guys at the end are dead just yet, do they not get told to stay away from their territory, TWD posse in true fashion goes back into their territory and then some more major characters are killed off

The bits with any of the Whisperers, including Daryl's interactions with the hostage, were great and pointed towards it becoming exciting and intriguing again. The wistful scenes around anything Negan did and the general life at the settlements was, as usual, absolute grade A wank.

Finally, I can't wait until Judith Grimes is f***ing killed. Awful script - that "you're talking to a kid, asshole" or whatever she said is the shittest line yet. Kill her please someone. Quickly.

it's painful to watch now. only still following because i've watched from the start

used to always watch it Monday when getting in from work but now just kind of watch whenever Fox have a repeat on sometime during the week

can't see it lasting much longer. ratings are at an all time low

Back