The Walking Dead thread #3948574838483

I thought it was a terrible ending to an awful season. Is the idea that they keep Negan locked up for the rest of his life? Of course he's going to escape at some point. As for that stupid meeting at the end with Maggie, Darryl and Jesus - it was a totally unbelievable idea to set up the next season. This whole season has been impossible to follow. That's it for me - I just can't be bothered with all the nonsense. Shame because it was my favourite thing on telly.

I thought it was a terrible ending to an awful season. Is the idea that they keep Negan locked up for the rest of his life? Of course he's going to escape at some point. As for that stupid meeting at the end with Maggie, Darryl and Jesus - it was a totally unbelievable idea to set up the next season. This whole season has been impossible to follow. That's it for me - I just can't be bothered with all the nonsense. Shame because it was my favourite thing on telly.
The Negan thing is what they do in the comics marra.

The Maggie/Daryl/Jesus is typical Gimple really, at least he’s not a show runner for season 9.

Back