The Walking Dead thread #3948574838483

Only saw this was coming back yesterday and was struggle to remember what had happened in the series other than the last bit.
A lot of Negan standing on a slant and grinning away like an idiot as well as Rick looking sad/shocked all the time.

Gimple isn’t showrunner for season 9 so I have a little hope that it’ll get better from that season onwards...

I believe Gimple has moved to FTWD, so looks like that show is going to get fucked up by him

It’s better than TWD as it stands imo
Correct, he has.

Potentially means TWD will become better than FTWD with Gimple swapping over (if his damage isn’t too serious...killing off Carl - who has a very key story arc in the comic version - because he had a row with the actor’s dad is just pathetic man). :lol:

Can’t stand Gimple. He’s the Jack Rodwell of AMC.

Correct, he has.

Potentially means TWD will become better than FTWD with Gimple swapping over (if his damage isn’t too serious...killing off Carl - who has a very key story arc in the comic version - because he had a row with the actor’s dad is just pathetic man). :lol:

Can’t stand Gimple. He’s the Jack Rodwell of AMC.

Will make the whisperers story arc interesting. Im certain the comics are gearing us up for Carl to take over and potentially killing off Rick.

I believe Gimple has moved to FTWD, so looks like that show is going to get fucked up by him

Also agree that the last series of Fear was much better. About to be ruined with a fully new cast and Morgan somehow fitting into the timeframe.

Gimple is the showrunner of FWTD but is also the 'Chief Content Officer' so if anything he's been promoted

Just seen the latest - its quite a slow ep and very cringy, next weeks looks good though.

Back