The Walking Dead thread #3948574838483

Well why not go the whole hog, give them superpowers and they can fight Negan and the Zombies with their eye lasers then fly up and live on the moon
Out of respect for Dario Argentino no and that other director who made that living dead film .

I think they already have :lol:
Off the top of my head...

Rick surviving a coma with no food or water for 45 days. He woke up and was ready to fight in a few days.

Carol's powers of deception "Eeeeee I'm just a little old wifey in the zombie apocalypse lads, divvent hurt us ah'll make ya some cookies!"

Glenn's ability to

1) Get lured out of alexandra, shot and beaten up by Nicholas and left to zombies then survive and get an apology

2) Managing to dive under a rubbish bin with no ammo, no time and a very fake camera angle

3) Managing to get Maggie to have it off with him

Shiva's ability to recognise good guys from the bad guys

Eugene, the teacher who knows more science hacks than mcgyver

Ezekiel's incredible power to get people to love his embarrassingly shit speeches

Off the top of my head...

Rick surviving a coma with no food or water for 45 days. He woke up and was ready to fight in a few days.

Carol's powers of deception "Eeeeee I'm just a little old wifey in the zombie apocalypse lads, divvent hurt us ah'll make ya some cookies!"

Glenn's ability to

1) Get lured out of alexandra, shot and beaten up by Nicholas and left to zombies then survive and get an apology

2) Managing to dive under a rubbish bin with no ammo, no time and a very fake camera angle

3) Managing to get Maggie to have it off with him

Shiva's ability to recognise good guys from the bad guys

Eugene, the teacher who knows more science hacks than mcgyver

Ezekiel's incredible power to get people to love his embarrassingly shit speeches

:lol:
You missed out Darryl knacking a tank and his uncanny ability to hit everything with one shot while riding a motorbike.

they were the same blokes who peppered the pickup Carol was hiding behind with AK47’s for about 5 minutes before they managed to put it’s window out :)
Shame they weren’t the ones shooting at the entire kingdom army spread in the open field from 50 yards leaving only 4 survivors... :confused:

That the kind of belief you need to suspend when a 30 stone tiger gets taken out by a handful of zombies.:confused:

I realise it’s pure fantasy but you can’t just change the rules of believability within the same episode man! Characters go from expert marksmen killers to storm trooper level shooting let’s talk for a bit softies. It’s turned into tosh.

Yeah, in a show about zombies, I really struggled to suspend my disbelief with that :rolleyes:
It’s not that, it’s that the levels of reality are all over the place. It’s delivered dead pan serious with proper harsh personal story lines we’ve been through. Then it’s smashing you in the face with this nonsense. Anyone who’s been through the seasons has every right to feel aggrieved imo

Last edited:
http://www.bestplaces.net/climate/city/georgia/atlanta

Atlanta, Georgia, gets 51 inches of rain per year. The US average is 39.

The number of days with any measurable precipitation is 78.

Using these highly scientific methods I reckon Atlanta has a hot summer and chucks it down in autumn/winter

TWD doesn't reflect this tbf, I think I remember it raining when Glenn and Abraham got pezzled but the rest of the time it's been bone dry

Last edited:
I'm ready to believe the impossible, but not the improbable.

Anyone notice the psychic saviour? After Carol had shot four or five baddies from a seemingly impossible angle she legged it out of the door only for a saviour to shout "let her go" how the fuck did he know her sex from round the corner ?

TBF if you found a load of your saviour sidekicks dead from precision gunshots it would be safe to assume that it was Carol who did it

How bad must the show be to worry about the rainfall in Atlanta?
Just get to a storyline that shows there is an end in sight and then I can have my 7 years wasted back FOX.

How bad must the show be to worry about the rainfall in Atlanta?
Just get to a storyline that shows there is an end in sight and then I can have my 7 years wasted back FOX.
Answered your own question there marra

Any show is past it when it repeats the same thing over and over.

They got their fingers in their ears singing la la la to falling viewing figures and complaints so nowt looks like changing.

They need to find some scientists and start looking at a way to move things along or finish up, at the moment it's like a stuck record.

Answered your own question there marra

Any show is past it when it repeats the same thing over and over.

They got their fingers in their ears singing la la la to falling viewing figures and complaints so nowt looks like changing.

They need to find some scientists and start looking at a way to move things along or finish up, at the moment it's like a stuck record.

Has been since The Guv'nor, even then you could say they done the same plot on the farm with Herschell. It really is dreadful.

Back