The walking dead season 9

Nice creepy end but man it took some time to get to it.

This is the issue with the show now, its took all of this season's shows to get 10 minutes of action and now we have to wait again. Could be so much better.

And yes, yes he did, in answer to your question.

What’s the point of being a whisperer? Do they just wander about with the herd and never take the masks off? When do they rest/eat/sleep? Maybe they won’t get eaten, but it must be a fairly boring existence.

Also, they’ve now had a blacksmith at hilltop for 6 years. Why are they still pissing about with knives and spears? Why isn’t everyone walking round with a katana by now?
They’re a cult, they reckon the walkers are the next stage of human evolution and so they live among them.

I liked Jesus. I actually don't think they used him to his full potential as a character though. The look on Aaron's face told me he was convinced he was going to get some too. Got to feel for Aaron, loses his wanking spanner and both his shags get wiped out.
The character was wasted imo, the comic version is a right badass but the tv version was so bland. Did nowt except those last few ninja kills and then gets killed.

Couple of things that have passed me by. How did Gabriel get away from Jadis? Also, what's happened to Dwight?

She knocked him out and let him go instead of getting him savaged.

No idea about Dwight, guessing he knicked off with his wife

Decent characters who you can care about are sorely lacking in TWD.
They’ve introduced those new five, and I’m already wishing them dead.
Especially the deaf and dumb one. Can’t be fucked on reading subtitles every Monday night.

That's why I stopped watching it several seasons ago tbh.

Glad he is dead, bit of a ponce, shame cos the comic character was much better. Hate it when fight scenes included stupid kung fu style leaps and kicks. And that bit when Jesus and Aaron had a wrestle after knocking him off his horse, could have broken his neck.

Glad he is dead, bit of a ponce, shame cos the comic character was much better. Hate it when fight scenes included stupid kung fu style leaps and kicks. And that bit when Jesus and Aaron had a wrestle after knocking him off his horse, could have broken his neck.
If you’d been killing them for that long, you’d be styling it up too.

That was a f***ing gash episode,other than Jesus getting it at last.

And how the fuck are the whisperers steering a herd just by whispering, when the undead hordes by right would follow the louder noises

Back