The walking dead season 9

Glad Maggie and Daryl decided to turn a blind eye and let them get on with it. Going to have huge ramifications when the other lot find out.

Be interesting to see exactly what Negan's role in the show is going to be once Rick departs. He won't see out his days in that cell and surely there's no way him and Maggie could team up after what he did to Glenn.

The ‘Next time’ clips seemed to make it look like next week is just all Rick hallucinations. I reckon he’s dead, aye.

Either that or he’s pissing off in a helicopter.

Not sure about that. Some scenes looked a bit “dream like” but definitely some scenes showed him on the horse leading away the horde, on the bridge etc. Would be a pretty poor way for the lead character to go. There will be some unanswered questions with his departure I am certain, knocked out by falling off a horse and then eaten alive would be rubbish.

Not sure about that. Some scenes looked a bit “dream like” but definitely some scenes showed him on the horse leading away the horde, on the bridge etc. Would be a pretty poor way for the lead character to go. There will be some unanswered questions with his departure I am certain, knocked out by falling off a horse and then eaten alive would be rubbish.
There was a helicopter sound briefly on the teaser for next week. Deffo going up in the sky I reckon

He's not on that spike. It was between his arm and side. He's tricking those thick f***ing zombies.....

It's those Racer Snake zombies that get him!

Back