The walking dead season 9

Despite some of the gore why did I find his arm absolutely manky.

That would leave it open for her to come back. Surely Negan v Georgie is the long term story line?

the whisperers are coming this season anarl....can imagine these fuckers throwing that into the last episode of the season though

Me as well. I think it's great how we can speculate and have our own theories now though.

getting away from the comics can only be a good thing

Three great episodes in a row now. I think I’ve figured out how Rick is exiting the show as well, I’ll probably be way off the mark like :lol:.

Three great episodes in a row now. I think I’ve figured out how Rick is exiting the show as well, I’ll probably be way off the mark like :lol:.
Ha'way then? Nowt wrong with posting speculation. I reckon he's away in the helicopter. He's been seeing them for ages now.

Aye that Jaddis is going to set him up and he’ll be away in that. Lincoln has been making noises about returning one day recently so it makes sense.
He's going to be the "A" person they want. It's perfect for everyone. It leaves it open for Lincoln and the show gets endless amount of fan rumours that attract interest. They've been very open about him going, but have never said he will die. The cynic in me says it's all about boosting viewing figures.

I think a is a survivor, B is a follower

Enjoyed the first two episodes.

They haven't done the split location thing which has really done my tits in over the years. It worked after the prison as a one off then they took the piss with it.

I assume Rick will die and Maggie will go to G
Who is G?

Last edited:
Alpha and Beta I reckon
I don't think that's part of anything at the minute. Obviously the next two episodes are about Rick leaving. Then I reckon we'll get a couple of episodes showing Negans redemption. I also think Maggie will fuck right up and he'll send her on her bike. That will take us up to mid-season. The A and B thing will be kept open imo.

is any of this A and B shit mentioned in the comics....i cant recall
It's been a long time since I downloaded any, but Jadis and this helicopter business aren't in the comics at all. There were some trash people but they didn't last long.

The helicopter seems to be into abducting people, either as slaves or for studying. When I say alpha and beta I'm not referring to the comics. I mean the scientific/David Attenborough terms alpha and beta.

She's tried to kidnap both Rick and Negan in the past, both of the show's "Alpha males". Just a theory so far.

One thing that slightly confused me was who are the people she's been trading with them? Or was she trading the trash people?

It's been a long time since I downloaded any, but Jadis and this helicopter business aren't in the comics at all. There were some trash people but they didn't last long.

The helicopter seems to be into abducting people, either as slaves or for studying. When I say alpha and beta I'm not referring to the comics. I mean the scientific/David Attenborough terms alpha and beta.

She's tried to kidnap both Rick and Negan in the past, both of the show's "Alpha males". Just a theory so far.
Assuming it's the same one the helicopter has been around since episode 1. The letter "A" has also appeared sporadically throughout the show. Surely this means they're part of something bigger? I definitely reckon Rick will be taken leaving it open for him to come back.

Last edited:
One thing that slightly confused me was who are the people she's been trading with them? Or was she trading the trash people?

Assuming it's the same one the helicopter has been around since episode 1. The letter "A" has also appeared sporadically throughout the show. Surely this means they're part of something bigger? I definitely reckon Rick will be taken leaving it open for him to come back.

Commenwealth ??

Back