The walking dead season 9

Discussion in 'SMB' started by Botchie, Oct 8, 2018.

1. BlackOps

BlackOps Winger

In love with your avatar :cool:

mickyw likes this.
  2. mickyw

mickyw Goalkeeper

Yours isn't owa bad either mate ;)

Barker's possibly one of my favourite drummers to be honest. Skiba is a class addition to Blink :cool:

BlackOps likes this.
  3. Travis

Travis Striker

That was my reaction. Oh my god they killed Kenny! You bastards. Bit too much reaction and story to that death of the kid nobody knows.

At least Pollyanna Mackintosh has a new haircut. Canny looking lass without the bowl cut and stupid voice she put on.
    [​IMG]

Cockney Mackem and ilovehorswill like this.
  4. Reptilia

Reptilia Winger

You can see the difference in quality now that Kang has took over as showrunner like, miles better in every aspect.

Boinger and Sossidge Rerls like this.
  5. It was a slow start, Gregory was still a twat and at least trash woman spoke normally. I'm kind of pissed off knowing Rick is leaving, I hope he gets a few more episodes and doesn't get killed off tbh.

6. Fucking three years into the zombie outbreak and those junkyard cretins were already living like it was 1000 years post apocalypse and everyone was speaking nu-english and looking for fucking Waterworld. Twats

Some Random Guy and Chizno1 like this.
  7. On the Talking Dead Jeffrey Dean Morgan thought it was like getting the old Walking Dead back, I took that as he didn't think much of what Gimple did.

I thought the episode was a decent start, the museum was stupid but apart from that OK. Liked the bit at the end with Gregory, a hard nose Maggie is even more of a wad if that's possible!

8. Reptilia

Reptilia Winger

Gimple is horrendous at his job, think he's moved over to FTWD now and apparently that's went to shit since, hardly a coincidence.

Sossidge Rerls likes this.
  9. SAFC Wilks

SAFC Wilks Striker

Technically earlier than that (around ep 4 of series 8) but it was revealed
    he was bit in series 8 mid-season finale and he died the next episode.
    Never seen him before so no idea why that was made a big deal. Unless that was the first person they’ve lost since Maggie got elected to start some sort of retaliation. Fuck knows.

10. They should have had him in a red shirt

That's a bit like N'dong calling out Moyes for making shit signings

Last edited: Oct 10, 2018
  11. Some Random Guy

Some Random Guy Striker

Just watched it.

Was okay, they've made much worse.

look out piano likes this.
  12. Boinger

Boinger Winger

Excellent start.. Looking forward to this series now Gimple has gone as show runner.. Problem is he is now ruining the previously very good FTWD.

13. Spennymackem1981

Spennymackem1981 Midfield

this season has been shocking

he wants sacking really

ilovehorswill and Boinger like this.
  14. Botchie

Botchie Winger

Good episode imo. Gabriel or Jadis look dead meat though.

15. Reptilia

Reptilia Winger

Class again. Feels like Walking Dead of old.

16. SAFC Wilks

SAFC Wilks Striker

Will be better than FTWD after this season most likely.

The Gimple showrunner factor is a massive drawback to a series.

17. Some Random Guy

Some Random Guy Striker

Enjoyed the first two episodes.

They haven't done the split location thing which has really done my tits in over the years. It worked after the prison as a one off then they took the piss with it.

I assume Rick will die and Maggie will go to G

18. Botchie

Botchie Winger

Despite some of the gore why did I find his arm absolutely manky.

That would leave it open for her to come back. Surely Negan v Georgie is the long term story line?

19. Some Random Guy

Some Random Guy Striker

No idea tbh, seems to be diverging from the comics. I got up to about here and things are very different.

Wouldn't mind a Negan redemption tbh.

Botchie likes this.
  20. Botchie

Botchie Winger

Me as well. I think it's great how we can speculate and have our own theories now though.