The walking dead season 9

Discussion in 'SMB' started by Botchie, Oct 8, 2018.

1. Dogbark

Dogbark Striker

Unsurprising, as it goes on and on and on...

and on and on...

Just like you ;)

Hongkongphooey likes this.
  2. Gave up and managed to ween myself off it during beginning of season 8 I think. Might have been 7.

It was a slog and the tedium was horrendous... I was getting angry at how shit it was.

In reality had probably been shit since season 4.

3. Botchie

Botchie Winger

Jesus man, it's only a television programme :lol:. People getting angry over it. :lol:

HeaderDownBrown likes this.
  4. I thought it was alright. Nowt special but a decent introduction into how things have progressed over the last 18 months.

Some Random Guy and Botchie like this.
  5. Botchie

Botchie Winger

Which is exactly what it was meant to be. The last series tied a lot of story lines up, so this almost like a new start. Just about everyone knows what's going to happen and the producers clearly wanted it made public. It's how it gets there is the interesting bit.

Notorious Decka likes this.
  6. Caer_Urfa

Caer_Urfa Striker

Hershel died last week too.

Johnsafc likes this.
  7. Spennymackem1981

Spennymackem1981 Midfield

i thought it was decent episode like....looks like it could be a decent season...and the spider zombie made me shit myself so happy days

Stray Cat and Reptilia like this.
  8. SAFC Wilks

SAFC Wilks Striker

Annoyed at how Ezekiel didn’t die when he fell into the trap.

vote quimby likes this.
  9. Botchie

Botchie Winger

I reckon that was so they could start the him and Carol carry on. I reckon he's a gonner this season anyway, he's served his purpose now.

10. gards2

gards2 Striker

Quite like FTWD, more than TWD, just about. Both are a bit, crap. They killed off my favourite character in FTWD though, not happy!

Then again, not that arsed. Decent TV is hard to come by a tell thee!

11. Sidewinder2

Sidewinder2 Winger

Grown men watching 8 series or whatever about zombies man.

12. bonsai

bonsai Midfield Lost Magpie

Why the fuck have they got the saviors planting where nothing will grow? There will be acres outside of the building which will be good for crops.

No wonder the hilltop are pissed off, even after the war they are still supplying them with food.

Some Random Guy likes this.
  13. niknak_123

niknak_123 Striker

When did the annoying kid with one eye and a cowboy hat get bit? Was that the middle of Series 8? Think that's the last one I saw. Might start watching it again from there

14. Botchie

Botchie Winger

Zombie caterpillars will eat the veg, obviously. :rolleyes:

15. Johnsafc

Johnsafc Striker

Aye

niknak_123 likes this.
  16. HebburnMackem

HebburnMackem Striker

People still watching this.. wow.

17. ilovehorswill

ilovehorswill Winger

Last series there was a scene with Dwight where the gardens around that building were absolutely chocka with more veggies than Morrissons. Now its a few dried out corn cobs in a desert.

The writers just do what they want now.

Bizarre things happen just to move the story along.

"Haway, let's pile this wagon full of ploughs and heavy machinery then pull it directly over this glass floor..."

"Hi Guys! I'm Ken, and I can't wait to get a job as a blacksmith! Ken, Ken, Ken..." = Blatantly going to die

When Ken announces loudly he's going to untie the horses, why does no-one grab the silly fucker? If a daft kid did that in a Western he'd be sparked out for his own good.

Some Random Guy likes this.
  18. t121anf

t121anf Full Back

The wagon was empty when they moved it across the glass floor, the king fell in carrying the plough.

19. ilovehorswill

ilovehorswill Winger

Where was the king standing

It wasn't on the glass floor by any chance

20. Oh my God, we lost Ken!

Who the fuck's Ken?