The walking dead season 9

I don't normally comment on these threads incase of spoilers but that was probably the best episode for years. Admittedly it's been really awful for a couple of series before this one but none the less last night's was an enjoyable watch.

I agree with however said they hoped Henry got ate next :D

Henry is taking on Carl's story arc from the comics, reckon we're stuck with him for awhile yet! However, you know what happens when people get a bit of screen time...

Seeing Edith and that fella that used to be in Negan's mob kiss made me think that he wouldn't be long for this world....

If he does go at least we won't have to hear him sing anymore.

They’ve cast Alpha absolutely perfectly.

Would watch anyway but haven’t been overly impressed with current season, time Juno needed but a bit weird. Last week showed some promise but the introduction of Alpha has me very much excited again. Samantha Morton is a very good actor and her transformation was great to see through the eyes of her daughter. Decent bit of writing at last.

The walkers never go straight for the kill anymore. Looks like they go in with the light tickles and love bites allowing our heros to turn around and stab them

Strong debut from Samantha Morton there, I hope she’s as ruthless as she’s alluded to and it isn’t toned down.

Sick of the subtitles though, kill off the deaf lass please.

her transformation was great to see through the eyes of her daughter. Decent bit of writing at last.
I clicked on straight away something was muddled up once Lydia let a line slip. :lol:

“He always...she always said”

Last edited:
Would watch anyway but haven’t been overly impressed with current season, time Juno needed but a bit weird. Last week showed some promise but the introduction of Alpha has me very much excited again. Samantha Morton is a very good actor and her transformation was great to see through the eyes of her daughter. Decent bit of writing at last.

I think this season has been superb to be honest now Kang has the reigns, I’m loving it.

So is Daryl now Rick? At least they have found a use for him. The last couple of years he's been like a spare part. They even locked him up for half a dozen episodes with no lines.

What did Baldys daughter say to her when she was handed back ?

And why does Carol look like a wizard from LOTRs these days

Last edited:

Back