The walking dead season 10

Anybody else find Carole a bit annoying, few seasons back she was killing innocent people, now we get this crap like she is a serious person who cares about something or other.

She is just a nutter, needs to be cleared out again.

Anybody else find Carole a bit annoying, few seasons back she was killing innocent people, now we get this crap like she is a serious person who cares about something or other.

She is just a nutter, needs to be cleared out again.
Her hair is a mess she needs to get an Alpha cut.

Imagine having Negan natter on at you about random shit for hours on end when you’re slowly walking back to your camp.

Beta must have been sick of his f***ing life. :lol:

hmmm, I've not being following it closely but that was a bit strange so "Open your Eyes"

So that doc was the whisperer from before? Was he not in the camp before that?

Came out of nowhere that.

Last edited:
hmmm, I've not being following it closely but that was a bit strange so "Open your Eyes"

Carl found him when he was scavenging the streets - carl died to save him then Rick took him into the group.

In that case I'm confused as to that ending.

I'm so glad those names you mention Rick and his dopey son are not in it anymore though.
I like Rick but didn't like Carl at all. I just want to see Negan get all the screen time now but he wasn't even in the last episode.

Carl found him when he was scavenging the streets - carl died to save him then Rick took him into the group.

Wrong Doc you're on about there mate to the post you replied to...

Only joined the camp this season...

Back