The walking dead season 10

Stopped watching a few series ago but with all the Negan talk I was almost considering watching this series. But reading the above it sounds like nowts really changed. All talking and plotting and nowt happening..
Negan eps are scarce marra probs just watch the last 2 or 5 eps.
No disrespect to Negan, I am Negan. The show runners are clueless as to how amazing this show could be. I know they are sticking to the comics and I agree with that but they should know what works and what doesn't by now, are they all idiots at the helm of a brilliant thing? Put nom in charge.

Last edited by a moderator:

I haven't seen the trailer. So they put him to the test, he passes and then what? From what we know about Alpha I don't see her backing down or making any allowances for him. Could he pretend to become one them and work them from the inside? I don't see it and I certainly don't see Beta buying it.
Negan will blend in somehow and then help end the whisperers :cool: No way will he turn into the old Negan again
Eugene pulling on TWD radio version of pof

Last edited:
Negan good again...

Everyone that’s sick have been necking the contaminated water haven’t they? So ain’t they all brown bread? I’m assuming that’s why they’re I’ll like

Wasn't a big fan of that episode but certainly some interesting moments like Eugene's and Negan this season has been better than he has ever been. Something is building with siddiq and although the build up is a bit shit I am hopeful it will be something worthwhile.
Negan good again...

Everyone that’s sick have been necking the contaminated water haven’t they? So ain’t they all brown bread? I’m assuming that’s why they’re I’ll like
I never thought of that but it makes sense and I am assuming that will be discovered in the next episode

Last edited:
Dead walkers that the whisperers put there. However, surely the community must expect the water to have dead walkers in it anyway?
Thought the same. Had Maggie making filters about 8 seasons ago, you'd think after 10 years of apocalypse they'd be making sure their water was pottable as standard. Even without the walkers there's plenty of things that can foul water.

Negan is definitely going to end up rolling back in town having taken care of the Whisperers isn’t he. I don’t think he’ll kill Alpha, they’ll lock her up so there’s a whole new storyline around her being behind bars.

Negan is definitely going to end up rolling back in town having taken care of the Whisperers isn’t he. I don’t think he’ll kill Alpha, they’ll lock her up so there’s a whole new storyline around her being behind bars.
Negan is going to turn Alpha and Beta against each other which one kills the other is anyone's guess

Negan is going to turn Alpha and Beta against each other which one kills the other is anyone's guess
Beta killing Alfa could be a canny twist and would go against what most are expecting to happen. People will be expecting the comic way, or Carol to do it. I can see Beta going full acka like. I think he's a great character and they've dropped a few Easter eggs about his past so wouldn't be surprised if he stays around longer than comic Beta.

Back