The walking dead season 10

Another good episode, looks like they are sticking with the source material
Negan will be off to meet Alpha which means she’s loosing her heed soon.

Too soon, surely?
She's gone within the next 2 episodes.
The complete utter shite continues with any even more complete and utter shite episode

Such a shame from a series which had such promise in season one. Its gone the Lost route x 10.
The worst thing about the walking dead is your thread shitting. We've been reading your shite for about 5 years now, you are more boring than church and more predictable than an Adam Sandler film.

3 posts on this page are you just calling it poor or shite, just don't watch it. It's really f***ing easy.

Last edited:
She's gone within the next 2 episodes.

The worst thing about the walking dead is your thread shitting. We've been reading your shite for about 5 years now, you are more boring than church and more predictable than an Adam Sandler film.

3 posts on this page are you just calling it poor or shite, just don't watch it. It's really f***ing easy.

bugger off, you dont like my posts put me on ignore

Well I love it still. Negan is a f***ing hottie and I'd do some really rude things to him, hope he doesn't get eaten by zombies or skinned alive.

He actually has more personality than the remaining cast which is saying something, since he became locked up and did gardening he is just a loveable old rogue really, never mind the past, its all history now.

Back