The walking dead season 10

hmmm, I've not being following it closely but that was a bit strange so "Open your Eyes"

So that doc was the whisperer from before? Was he not in the camp before that?

Came out of nowhere that.

The "Open your Eyes" thing IMO is him realising that he is a whisperer and has been talking bollocks the whole time i.e lost whole squad in Iraq.

Think when that's happened he's clicked that it was him who killed the prisoner to stop him talking so it wasn't himself who made the mistake and he also probably knew about the water.

Last edited by a moderator:
The "Open your Eyes" thing IMO is him realising that he is a whisperer and has been talking bollocks the whole time i.e lost whole squad in Iraq.

Think when that's happened he's clicked that it was him who killed the prisoner to stop him talking so it wasn't him who made the mistake and he also probably knew about the water.

What I was thinking also. But then how did the other doc go from being his best mate to realising he was thinking all that in 3 seconds?

Seemed a bit strange, but who cares at the end of the day.

What I was thinking also. But then how did the other doc go from being his best mate to realising he was thinking all that in 3 seconds?

Seemed a bit strange, but who cares at the end of the day.

Maybe the open your eyes in his head as he was coming to see if he was OK as he killed the prisoner by his mistake he realised it wasn't his mistake.

Not the best episode tbh is the next on the season finale?

I can't even remember where the other Dr came from tbh he just seemed to be there.

Is it the mid season finale next week. Just saw the trailer on fox and it didn't say mid. Said season finale.

Hope they havent chopped it at only 8 episodes, surely not.

This season has mildly got me back into it, some of the annoying characters are gone - Rick and the son, but still more are hanging about, not sure what to make of it really, its like harmless rubbish tbf at this stage, any chance it had of being a serious drama, and at one point it could have been a great one, has well and truly gone.

Well I didn’t see that coming but it all makes sense now. The piece Siddiq was missing was when he suddenly remembered who held his eyes open when he watched them all get killed. The PTSD must have kept it clouded and that dip in the river woke him up.

Well I didn’t see that coming but it all makes sense now. The piece Siddiq was missing was when he suddenly remembered who held his eyes open when he watched them all get killed. The PTSD must have kept it clouded and that dip in the river woke him up.

Thats what I was thinking, but wasnt this other doc already in the camp?

Back