The walking dead season 10

The series has definitely picked up since the introduction of the whisperers.

I lost interest in it from maybe season 5 ish and just watched it for the sake of watching something but pleased I stuck with it as I am looking forward to each new episode again!

I wasn't a fan of Rick Grimes so that has probably helped.

Aye I'd noticed, he's not long got married so perhaps he just wanted to feel and look his best for the missus on their big day?
My first thought was playing the part of someone stuck in a cell for a few seasons. But I like your story best so will go with the wife scenario and his big day.
His score on that zombie chick was 3/10 :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Enjoyed that. As ridiculous as it is that Negan went from evil killer to friendly gardener, heโ€™s the only one with any personality.
hereโ€™s hoping that they donโ€™t make a mess of what has the potential to be a great storyline.

Wonโ€™t happen. A trailer for next episode shows him being โ€˜put to the testโ€™ by the whisperers.

I haven't seen the trailer. So they put him to the test, he passes and then what? From what we know about Alpha I don't see her backing down or making any allowances for him. Could he pretend to become one them and work them from the inside? I don't see it and I certainly don't see Beta buying it.

Just seen the latest episode.
Negan is still brilliant so I get a bit annoyed when the camera isn't on him, he delivers more great crack like but the episode wasn't as good as I was expecting considering how last weeks episode ended.

Stopped watching a few series ago but with all the Negan talk I was almost considering watching this series. But reading the above it sounds like nowts really changed. All talking and plotting and nowt happening..

Back