The walking dead season 10

Thought it was a bit shit that episode mind. Only semi-decent part was when Negan helped out Lydia.

That group with the deaf lass in it, really shit. Can’t see what they bring to the table at all.
mid season I reckon. That leaves a few episodes of the second half of Beta going mental followed by Maggies comeback
It’s a shame she’s set to leave soon due to her character. She’s the best actor on there easily imo.

Thought it was a bit shit that episode mind. Only semi-decent part was when Negan helped out Lydia.

That group with the deaf lass in it, really shit. Can’t see what they bring to the table at all.

It’s a shame she’s set to leave soon due to her character. She’s the best actor on there easily imo.
I know she'll have known before taking the part how long the role would be, but I'm surprised giving her status as an actor she took a part that is pretty short in the context of the show. However she seems to have played quite a range of characters during her career so maybe she didn't want to have a long term role. She'll definitely get more big film roles.

I know she'll have known before taking the part how long the role would be, but I'm surprised giving her status as an actor she took a part that is pretty short in the context of the show. However she seems to have played quite a range of characters during her career so maybe she didn't want to have a long term role. She'll definitely get more big film roles.
Yeah, it's still one of the biggest shows going globally, not doing her any harm playing an antagonist on it. Alpha is probably a great character for an actor to sink their teeth into too.

The complete utter shite continues with any even more complete and utter shite episode

Such a shame from a series which had such promise in season one. Its gone the Lost route x 10.
LOST made much more sense when I binge watched it a few years back. Id forgotten most of it by the time the next season started originally, but had a few 'of course' moments. Ending was still shit though.

Negan is the shows saviour ironically, like others have pointed out he has more personality and charisma than the entire cast bar Alpha. Alpha is amazing that's some top quality acting but she better get her shitting pants on because Negan is coming for her.

-

Really enjoyed that episode.

I don't get how that black lass was got by a zombie but it didn't bite her unless it was a whisperer. Negan is outstanding.

Isnt he fucked now like?
He knows Alpha has got her shittin pants on and that if anyone kills him in her terrortory it will have to be her as a show of strength to her people as her dictatorship is the only thing giving her control over her people.

She probably ordered the capture of the man with the metal arm and the whispers mistook Negan for him.

She is in for a shock does she know who Negan is?

Last edited by a moderator:
He knows Alpha has got her shittin pants on and that if anyone kills him in her terrortory it will have to be her as a show of strength to her people as her dictatorship is the only thing giving her control over her people.

She probably ordered the capture of the man with the metal arm and the whispers mistook Negan for him.

She is in for a shock does she know who Negan is?

seems like a plot alright, still he is completely outnumbered

seems like a plot alright, still he is completely outnumbered
Her people hate her and if she dies they need a new leader. That Beta guy is big and strong but he's slow and dumb he cant bend over backwards like Negan can either.

Back