The walking dead season 10

I didn't see him killing sadiq, but he's been suspicious as fuck all season for me. I knew he had to be a whisperer, I think even the first time I saw him I knew he was dodgy as fuck.

Are people not getting him mixed up with dr Carson?

Last edited:

Aye, he’s been there all season. But nobody seems to remember where he came from.

this is what i dont get, surely they cant just drop a character in there out of nowhere?

well apparently they can, i dont care much about that sub-plot anyway, seemed to be a way to waste a lot of screen time

Seems he just wandered in after they had the trade fair.

so a planted whisperer? makes no sense but who cares at this stage :)

the only plot worth watching is Negan

but the radgie Carole and Daryl are still in the mix.

I hope Carole gets killed soon but I like Daryl, always trys to protect people instead of setting them up for slaughter.

They’re scared to kill off the major people after the backlash over Carl’s death. Americans will go absolutely ape shit if Daryl/Carol died. :lol:

eh? surely he was the most annoying character on TV, I think I actually saw that somewhere, well needed to go.
One thing is bothering me, if Dante is a whisperer how the hell did Lydia not notice him? I knew he was a wrongun, creepy as hell from the get go.

It might just be that the whole plot lines are going the way of Lost at this stage, bit of a shambles I know,but seems to be the case.
watch this.

wtf is that? we are not up to episode 8 yet are we?
Aye but I could have waited until the unveiling next week ffs :lol:. I presumed there would have been stuff i'd missed / not noticed.
isnt the next episode ep 7? Or am I losing track now :neutral:
@Boyceyy wtf man :evil:

Last edited:
eh? surely he was the most annoying character on TV, I think I actually saw that somewhere, well needed to go.

It might just be that the whole plot lines are going the way of Lost at this stage, bit of a shambles I know,but seems to be the case.

wtf is that? we are not up to episode 8 yet are we?

isnt the next episode ep 7? Or am I losing track now :neutral:
@Boyceyy wtf man :evil:
Comic fans would have been pissed off from the Carl death because he becomes the main focus in the later issues.

There was a backlash when it happened and also when Rick left. Those two are the main focus in the comics and given neither character even made it to the whisperer war in the tv show (where we’re at now more or less), it would mean they’re more reluctant for any big deaths to take place on the show.

Michonne is leaving this season too.

Comic fans would have been pissed off from the Carl death because he becomes the main focus in the later issues.

There was a backlash when it happened and also when Rick left. Those two are the main focus in the comics and given neither character even made it to the whisperer war in the tv show (where we’re at now more or less), it would mean they’re more reluctant for any big deaths to take place on the show.

Michonne is leaving this season too.

They were two poor characters, Michonne is also very poor now.

They were two poor characters, Michonne is also very poor now.
Rick is getting his own movie trilogy. Whilst the character is debatable, Andrew Lincoln is a cracking actor so I’m torn on it. He will be raking it in from the movies as well mind.

Carl is annoying and the lad playing him was shite.

In terms of actors, the only real good ones the show has had have been Lincoln, JDM & Sam Morton. The rest haven’t been as good and some have even been shoddy.

At least this season has Daryl talking a bit more and not just mumbling away. They’ve got Beta to do that now.

Rick is getting his own movie trilogy. Whilst the character is debatable, Andrew Lincoln is a cracking actor so I’m torn on it. He will be raking it in from the movies as well mind.

Carl is annoying and the lad playing him was shite.

In terms of actors, the only real good ones the show has had have been Lincoln, JDM & Sam Morton. The rest haven’t been as good and some have even been shoddy.

At least this season has Daryl talking a bit more and not just mumbling away. They’ve got Beta to do that now.
Jon Bernthal (Shane) was by far the best actor in it IMO but he got done away with pretty early and we have had to put up with mopey Rick. I dont rate Lincoln in the roll personally.

Back