The Walking Dead games

Played the first two games from Telltale years ago and recently started playing the next games in the series - the Michonne spin off and the 3rd season. These are all free on Game Pass.

I now want to play season 4 - the final one.

Costs something like 19 bastard quid. Xbox has baited me into the storyline and now want my money 😫

So I’ve just went online and read what happens. If it ever does get released for free I’ll have probably forgotten.

Never really fancied playing these until I read some reviews saying they were good, bought them all for PC last year on a humble bundle deal and really enjoyed playing through them, cracking stories. Haven't tried the Michonne one as seemed like a standalone or the final season as it felt like a totally different game when I loaded it up, have got them on steam though.

Noticed that the definitive collection for steam was for sale last week on cdkeys for £2.99 but it's gone back up to £5 or something now which is still really good value for what you get.

Never really fancied playing these until I read some reviews saying they were good, bought them all for PC last year on a humble bundle deal and really enjoyed playing through them, cracking stories. Haven't tried the Michonne one as seemed like a standalone or the final season as it felt like a totally different game when I loaded it up, have got them on steam though.

Noticed that the definitive collection for steam was for sale last week on cdkeys for £2.99 but it's gone back up to £5 or something now which is still really good value for what you get.
Michonne one was good. Great story to it.

£5 for them is spot on. If it was that on Xbox I’d jump at it.

I only played the mainline ones. First was class, second good put not quite the same level of characters. Third was shite and binned the 4th off after the first episode. Tales from the Borderlands and Wolf Among Us are the best two Telltale games imo

Felt I had to finish the 4 main games once I’d started but wasn’t that invested by the end. Last one was better than the 3rd but not by much. Felt TftB was the best of those style of games.

Back