The walking dead Episode 1

Season two is a slow one but you missed out big style if you didn’t watch the last 2 episodes plus Season 3 and 4.
Yeah I dropped out in Season 2 watching it week to week. Came back horrendously hungover seeing a mate at Leeds Uni, and decided to binge it all. I think it's decent all in one go, end of it might be one of my favourite episodes of anything.

Started well but lost the plot, best characters were daryle and merle, Carol is an absolute melt, went from downtrodden housewife to amazonian woman, give it a miss Jeff.

Watched it till the episode where they were butchering people for meat then realised I was part of an experiment where I was shown sick, brutal murder as "entertainment". Never watched it after that.

Fantastic show but when Gimple got involved it went down the shitter until he left, it is once again a good show and it’s next season is it’s final one.

Id say try to endure the bad 2 seasons because despite them being bad there is story in them that you need to see along with experiencing Negan, one of the best characters in the show. The other seasons are great.

Funnily enough the spin-off Fear The Walking Dead was starting to get good too until Gimple switched to that instead and all of a sudden Fear turned into utter chod.
Horses for courses - I thought it went downhill fast whenever he was on, bending backwards and gurning while hamming it up. I think the Walking Dead did villains really badly - I've liked Neil Morrisey in other things, but thought he was terrible as the Governor, too.

Looking back, I think it might have been season 1 that I enjoyed the most, though there are good bits in most of them. Rather than the big plot arcs like Negan, the Governor and so on, I think I most liked when they were just poking round deserted shops and scratting round to survive.

Horses for courses - I thought it went downhill fast whenever he was on, bending backwards and gurning while hamming it up. I think the Walking Dead did villains really badly - I've liked Neil Morrisey in other things, but thought he was terrible as the Governor, too.

Looking back, I think it might have been season 1 that I enjoyed the most, though there are good bits in most of them. Rather than the big plot arcs like Negan, the Governor and so on, I think I most liked when they were just poking round deserted shops and scratting round to survive.
David Morrisey.

its an epic tv show well worth watching, like many others i have gave up on it recently as its beyond boring now

Flicking through amazon prime and came across the walking dead - I have heard about it but never watched it - I am just watching episode 1 now with Andrew Lincoln who has just been whacked with a shovel after getting out of hospital.

Is it worth getting into as there seems to be quite a few seasons of it?

Cheers.
Give up when you realise you want the zombies to win.

Its absolutely f***ing terrible now but I'm in way too deep to stop watching it as much as I hate it so roll on the next season

I thought all of it was worth watching. Aye it gets a bit ridiculous, but it was still okay. There's a "death" which is pathetic, but won't post about it as it would be a bit of a spoiler for the OP. Gets a bit repetitive mind.

Back