The Voice of Reason RIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parkmaverick

Striker
Just to let you know that Ted Hodgkiss who posted and moderated as TVOR passed away last night. Ted hadn’t told anyone how ill although he hadn’t been well for a while. This has come as I shock to many of us who have known him through following the lads and his love of cricket. When I know of any arrangements I will let you know although Covid restrictions will hamper giving him the send off he deserves

Just to let you know that Ted Hodgkiss who posted and moderated as TVOR passed away last night. Ted hadn’t told anyone how ill although he hadn’t been well for a while. This has come as I shock to many of us who have known him through following the lads and his love of cricket. When I know of any arrangements I will let you know although Covid restrictions will hamper giving him the send off he deserves

Never in the wide world

Never knew him personally but cracking Mod

Rip

Jesus that's come as an absolute shock. Absolutely gutted. Never knew the lad but there's so many posters on here that you feel like you know just from reading their posts over the years, and he was certainly one. Seemed an absolutely top bloke and I'm devastated to hear this. Sincerest sympathies to all of his friends and family, don't really know what to say. RIP Ted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back