The virus is really causing problems now.

In principle he is right he should get a refund but what a dick for actually going to the small claims court at this moment in time.
I can't use my bike so Sorned it from April and got a refund on my road tax. £37 back in my pocket when I can eventually pay the DVLA cheque into my bank account.

So, £32/year for 16 collections works out as £2/collection.
Fortnightly collections, suspended for April.
That makes him £4 out of pocket.

A national crisis, with close to 10,000 dead, including NHS staff.
Their loved ones can't be with them at the end. Can't attend their funeral.
Far too many other terrible things happening to list.

I think how people react now says a lot about them:
750,000 volunteers to support the NHS.
Bloke sues his local council for £4 because 'principals'.

Dickhead of the highest order.

You've added nearly 4000 to the death toll there.

His weely bin refund will be the least of his problems when this is all over and we dive into a world recession .
Absolute dick !

I'm glad you agree with me. He said he is owed £32 as the service wasn't provided didn't he?

Yes there is.

Name calling wont get you anywhere marra and just shows you up.

No. He's not owed £32.
Hes owed £2 for every collection missed. Currently we don't know if they are being scrapped or deferred. So as things stand he's owed nowt.

Anyone saying we should give the council free money because there is a virus is crazy imo. If you people really are that stupid can you send me some money please..

Anyone saying we should give the council free money because there is a virus is crazy imo. If you people really are that stupid can you send me some money please..
You've missed the point completely. No one is saying that at all but there is a time and a f***ing place. People are fighting for their lives, people are attempting to support others who need vital health care and support.

He is a f***ing cockend and needs to have a good hard look at his life and priorities in what is a world crisis.

Self entitled bellend and it's all about him.

You've missed the point completely. No one is saying that at all but there is a time and a f***ing place. People are fighting for their lives, people are attempting to support others who need vital health care and support.

He is a f***ing cockend and needs to have a good hard look at his life and priorities in what is a world crisis.

Self entitled bellend and it's all about him.
Plus, there is time to still give the complete service that is paid for, or a small refund on council tax for 2021/22.

Plus, there is time to still give the complete service that is paid for, or a small refund on council tax for 2021/22.
Everyone who has lost out will be given a refund by the la. Problem is it wont be next week, think they have fair few more important things to be sorting at the moment.

Bloke is a self centred all about me stocking spunktrumpet.

Back