The virus is really causing problems now.

If you think people should pay money for nothing can you send me some money please I'll pm you my paypal, cheers.

If he misses any collections then yes he should be owed a partial refund. However going to small claims court over the full balance is just stupid & wasting everyone's time.
Even so when everything is a complete unknown. It maybe the case that he still gets 16 collections spread over a different time period

If you think people should pay money for nothing can you send me some money please I'll pm you my paypal, cheers.
No worries, we all need to try and help each other when we can in this kind of situation and try and not make life shit for each other. Just PM matey.

If he misses any collections then yes he should be owed a partial refund.
I'm glad you agree with me. He said he is owed £32 as the service wasn't provided didn't he?
There’s no debate.

My genuine observation from reading thread after thread of your attention seeking drivel.
Yes there is.

Name calling wont get you anywhere marra and just shows you up.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm glad you agree with me. He said he is owed £32 as the service wasn't provided didn't he?

Yes there is.

Name calling wont get you anywhere marra and just shows you up.

Nope. Not interested in ‘debating’ with you when all you do is take the opposite view as part of your ongoing attention seeking.

It runs till November. How does he know he wont get the collections by this time?

So far they havent failed in the obligations
The council have confirmed they are not going to be emptying his bin but still take his money.

Nope. Not interested in ‘debating’ with you when all you do is take the opposite view as part of your ongoing attention seeking.
Well what are you replying to me for then you stupid burk. If you have just come onto the thread to mock me that is called trolling.

You’re right you can do anything you want but when that’s clear attention seeking and wumming you should expect to be called out on it.
I like a bit of attention sometimes who doesn't..

My wumming days on here are long gone matey, I've made a few mistakes and I openly admit that. I am here as a Sunderland fan like most people on here and I have a right to express my views and opinions.

So, £32/year for 16 collections works out as £2/collection.
Fortnightly collections, suspended for April.
That makes him £4 out of pocket.

A national crisis, with close to 10,000 dead, including NHS staff.
Their loved ones can't be with them at the end. Can't attend their funeral.
Far too many other terrible things happening to list.

I think how people react now says a lot about them:
750,000 volunteers to support the NHS.
Bloke sues his local council for £4 because 'principals'.

Dickhead of the highest order.

So, £32/year for 16 collections works out as £2/collection.
Fortnightly collections, suspended for April.
That makes him £4 out of pocket.

A national crisis, with close to 10,000 dead, including NHS staff.
Their loved ones can't be with them at the end. Can't attend their funeral.
Far too many other terrible things happening to list.

I think how people react now says a lot about them:
750,000 volunteers to support the NHS.
Bloke sues his local council for £4 because 'principals'.

Dickhead of the highest order.
I would love for him to be on here and post his reasons :)

Back