The virus is really causing problems now.

Can someone pass him on this 10 minute Video. If he is serious about his garden it will save him money and it's actually quite satsfying

Oh and and tell him to wind his neck F×××ing neck in.

Last edited:
It costs £35 to make a claim. Looks like he's just bored.
True. I've just won my case against a non-payer after I did some building work. It took 2 years and cost me £500 in lost wages to do. I did get the money I was owed plus interest so probably £400 out of pocket at the end. Rumour has it his brand new Mercedes has a big scratch down the side ……. in a few months time. £400 worth of damage I've heard.

As this is a legal claim people who were dealing with issues that actually matter have had to drop what they are doing to prepare a defence. Whoever this is is an absolute f***ing prick. The only good news is he will lose his claim and have to pay costs.
No he won't it will be far more expensive for the council to pay a member of staff to represent them in the snall claims hearing. The will just give the dickhead a refund. the dickhead a refund.

Pompey council suspended all residential parking zones a couple of weeks ago for what will probably be til the end of April. First comment on the Web page page within seconds was "will I get a partial refund of my £30 annual fee?"
Boils my piss stuff like this.
Imagine feeling so excluded and hard done by from something positive drives people to wanting a partial refund to the value of about a fiver.

True. I've just won my case against a non-payer after I did some building work. It took 2 years and cost me £500 in lost wages to do. I did get the money I was owed plus interest so probably £400 out of pocket at the end. Rumour has it his brand new Mercedes has a big scratch down the side ……. in a few months time. £400 worth of damage I've heard.

Not paying you straight up is a bastards trick , don’t make yourself worse than him by scratching his car.

A good hiding on a dark night is ok though.

OMG I honestly can't believe this fantastic news from Durham County Council :eek: 😎 😁

Just to let people know - there are 2 bin lorries doing collections - so they might be earlier than normal tomorrow.

Back