The virus is really causing problems now.

What a dickhead, I think ours is suspended for a month so end of April first collection, is it really a priority with everything else that's going on? First world problems ffs...

Indeed - I feel sorry for the poor fuckers who don't have the luxury of a garden.

He said he'd accept a partial refund depending on how many collections are missed, yet he's claiming for full £32?

I bet if council refund full £32, he'll then complain again that when they do resume his bin will get missed as he'll no longer be in the scheme.

And chances are he wouldn't have used all 16 collections anyway under normal circumstances.

Why not just wait & see when it's back up running. If it's only a couple missed it's no big deal, if half are missed then ask for a part refund.

Pompey council suspended all residential parking zones a couple of weeks ago for what will probably be til the end of April. First comment on the Web page page within seconds was "will I get a partial refund of my £30 annual fee?"

What a knacker!

Durham are still doing 16 collections, but it's running from later in the year until December.

It's you isn't it?
He/You will be getting the service when life returns back to normal though. For the sake of say £10 is it really worth the hassle?
Taking boredom to new levels of stupidity.
If you think people should pay money for nothing can you send me some money please I'll pm you my paypal, cheers.

Back