The vaccine thread

which other countries are delivering Pfizer vaccines with a 84 day interval ?

5m vaccinated so we will soon have some real world data to see if this risky strategy is working.

2 weeks ago an active elderly lady I know quite well got the Pfizer vaccine 8 days later she was whipped into hospital still there now , Just had a phone call about my elderly uncle who was also doing pretty well considering his age , He had the same vaccine about 8 days ago he has been whipped in hospital this afternoon same symptoms burning and bad chest. Hospitals standard reply it's nothing to to with the vaccine . Absolute bull crap

Cut n paste from Facey mams against the vaccine.....

Nobody else in the world is following this strategy. It's way too much of a gamble. They need to call back the first dose recipients starting next week.
This is the only thing they could get right and out of this whole wretched mess, but nah, some self important idiot in their ivory tower sat there thinking of a way they could bungle this as well. It’s infuriating, upsetting and nauseating.

No surprise, its what they do. Good on them for publishing it

I’m defending the Government, but....

1) I worry when the media make the story about themselves

2) The priority groups are the first to be vaccinated in the UK - where the vaccines are distributed was never a metric that as far as I know was to be considered - it was the people getting it

3) Communication is once again the problem

2) The priority groups are the first to be vaccinated in the UK - where the vaccines are distributed was never a metric that as far as I know was to be considered - it was the people getting it

They’ve not told the truth / hidden the truth / avoided answering questions since the start. Their MP’s have also targeted people (like this editor for example) or posted false stories via media to try and prevent criticism. Is it any wonder people don’t trust them or believe a word they say?

2) i’ve posted elsewhere i agree top 2 groups should be a priority everywhere. We are getting less supplies in North East now though, which means we don’t have enough vaccs to finish those at risk groups. There are also clinics being cancelled for at risk patients due to no vaccs.

So because we’ve done so well up here, we now need to ease off and leave at risk unvaccinated until other areas catch up which is poor imo

You can make a defence against the redistribution of the vaccines but you really can’t defend the actions of the MPs trying to debunk the story by calling it ‘dangerous and wrong’. It’s straight out of the Trump ‘fake news’ playbook.

You can make a defence against the redistribution of the vaccines but you really can’t defend the actions of the MPs trying to debunk the story by calling it ‘dangerous and wrong’. It’s straight out of the Trump ‘fake news’ playbook.
Maybe they should of named them,

Back