The US Government Shutdown

L

Lexingtongue

I'm off to LA for a while on Wednesday. Does anyone know how/if the shutdown will impact my visit? I'm taking it I should expect massive delays at the passport check at the airport for one and I've read national parks are likely to be shut?

I'm off to LA for a while on Wednesday. Does anyone know how/if the shutdown will impact my visit? I'm taking it I should expect massive delays at the passport check at the airport for one and I've read national parks are likely to be shut?
All fédéral employés that are non essential

Shithole.
LA? I'm well aware. Going over to train for a marathon with my mate for a bit, though, as he's putting me up for free, offered to buy all my groceries, pay for my gym, and lend me his car. :lol: Couldn't say no.

Probably not even notice unless you were planning on visiting museums or needing the toilet in a National Park
Yeah, I actually found a helpful article about 10 minutes after I posted the thread. Border control shouldn't even be affected, apparently.

LA? I'm well aware. Going over to train for a marathon with my mate for a bit, though, as he's putting me up for free, offered to buy all my groceries, pay for my gym, and lend me his car. :lol: Couldn't say no.

Yeah, I actually found a helpful article about 10 minutes after I posted the thread. Border control shouldn't even be affected, apparently.
Just watch yourself Marra, he may want something in return...

Know what I mean?

Marathon is a code word used in the gay community from back before they changed the name to snickers, so just make sure you haven’t gotten your wires crossed.

Just watch yourself Marra, he may want something in return...

Know what I mean?

Marathon is a code word used in the gay community from back before they changed the name to snickers, so just make sure you haven’t gotten your wires crossed.
He should be so lucky. :lol:

Back