The Unvaccinated BBC2

its dripping out now , my hope is in the future we see a nuremberg type event so all those involved pay the price

lets take a moment out to remember lisa shaw and the others who have died at the hands of big pharma and their naked greed and corruption Lisa Shaw: Presenter's death due to complications of Covid vaccine
As someone who works for Big Pharma, can I suggest that we take a moment to remember that you are an anus. A seeping, feculent anus.

No drug is 100.000% safe but it comes down to a balance of risks and benefits.

Where does the push to vaccinate children with experimental tech come from when a) they are not at risk from covid b) the vaccine does not stop you passing it on and in some cases studies have shown it to increase the viral load?

I'd love someone to explain the profit and behavioural motive i.e. "science" behind that.
Myocarditis should be mentioned as a common side effect before administering these mRNA jabs still
Under emergency use authorisation because the cdc website has tens of thousands of reported myocarditis cases coming from the jabs with 20% of those with permanent heart damage expected to die from it within 5 years
Join the myocarditis and pericarditis forums on facebook and take a peak at this safe and effective vaccine rollout :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
God this is a depressing thread with the usual nonsense from the usual suspects with not an ounce of evidence to back up their crap and when pressed its the usual 'do your own research'

From my practice - 4 deaths from COVID - 2 relatively young and healthy - Unvaccinated. 2 very frail - 1 unvaccinated, 1 had 3 jabs

Around 5-6 folk with long COVID - all unvaccinated

We have had a large breakout in the care home I work with dozens of cases recently and all vaccinated - no deaths.

I have one person with migraine who has not worked since vaccinated due to worsening migraines. Currently going through the vaccine compo system and I suspect will get turned down as pre-existing issues and they have had long spells of being too ill to work for other spurious reasons

No vaccine deaths, no major vaccine health issues in my patient list of 1800 so probably around 1400 fully vaccinated and boosted individuals

If YOU make a claim about the vaccine its up to YOU to provide the evidence

That "flu" (yup, I caught it December) wasn't supposed to be COVID.

If I did catch COVID, it was April 2020 and extremely mild (loss of taste, slightly sore throat, etc.).
Maybe it was, maybe it wasn’t, I have no way of ever knowing so don’t bother thinking about it. I did read somewhere though that the found covid in a person that had died in November 2019. In Britain, so it definitely possible

Where does the push to vaccinate children with experimental tech come from when a) they are not at risk from covid b) the vaccine does not stop you passing it on and in some cases studies have shown it to increase the viral load?

I'd love someone to explain the profit and behavioural motive i.e. "science" behind that.

The "science" behind paediatric drugs is always complex harder (medically, legally and ethically) to run full medical trials involving children. That is why the vaccine was approved for adults first before gradually adding in under-18 cohorts. The problem is when you have children with existing conditions, the judgement will always be whether the risk of any side effects is greater than what would happen to them if they caught COVID.

The "science" behind paediatric drugs is always complex harder (medically, legally and ethically) to run full medical trials involving children. That is why the vaccine was approved for adults first before gradually adding in under-18 cohorts. The problem is when you have children with existing conditions, the judgement will always be whether the risk of any side effects is greater than what would happen to them if they caught COVID.
The data is clear, the genome of a child is not disposed to harm from Covid. Gradually adding it to under 18s is absolutely reckless without trials and tracking.

Fauci admitted years ago that administering an AIDS vaccine to everyone without full trials would be highly dangerous due to unintended consequences e.g. 12 years down the line. He and others seem to have conveniently 'forgot'. God help us, the corruption is so obvious and minds are easily controlled.
Maybe it was, maybe it wasn’t, I have no way of ever knowing so don’t bother thinking about it. I did read somewhere though that the found covid in a person that had died in November 2019. In Britain, so it definitely possible
I know of a medical pro that had a strange illness i.e. Covid symptoms in Dec 2019. This person also now says the vaccine doesn't work and refused to vaccinate the kids...take of that what you will, as the risk was negligible and the logic unsubstantiated.

Last edited by a moderator:
The data is clear, the genome of a child is not disposed to harm from Covid. Gradually adding it to under 18s is absolutely reckless without trials and tracking.

Fauci admitted years ago that administering an AIDS vaccine to everyone without full trials would be highly dangerous due to unintended consequences e.g. 12 years down the line. He and others seem to have conveniently 'forgot'. God help us, the corruption is so obvious and minds are easily controlled.

I know of a medical pro that had a strange illness i.e. Covid symptoms in Dec 2019. This person also now says the vaccine doesn't work and refused to vaccinate the kids...take of that what you will, as the risk was negligible and the logic unsubstantiated.
I haven’t had any jabs like, thought what’s the point if it doesn’t stop you catching or spreading it?

Nice to see the trinity of dullards still typing a lot but saying nothing of value.
what would you say to lisa shaws husband and kids? - the price was worth it? , these things happen? , theres always going to be some people who have a bad reaction?

Back