The Twilight Zone

• Thread starter Deleted member 23273
  • Start date

Best original TV show of all time. Nothing else comes close. Was it my book that put you on to this? I really hope so. :lol:
No, I’m of the same ilk as you and been ‘into’ TTZ ever since I was a teenager. I’ve got all five series on an external hard drive. Just started watching them all again today.

No, I’m of the same ilk as you and been ‘into’ TTZ ever since I was a teenager. I’ve got all five series on an external hard drive. Just started watching them all again today.
By the way, mate, been meaning to ask but forgot, which of my short stories did you like best?

By the way, mate, been meaning to ask but forgot, which of my short stories did you like best?
The one’s that stuck out for me were

Wither - It reminded me a bit of the life I wanted to lead as a teenager learning the guitar. I was doing it for the sex with loads of lasses. Never stuck at it though.
The Girl at the Top of the Stairs - that for me was a page turner. The writing was dark. Similar to James Herbert in some ways. Herbert, for me anyway, was always able to write in a way that kept me wanting more. This story did that for me.
Look, I know I’m no literary critic or even in a position to advance your interests but I think you’ve got a talent for writing and I’d encourage you to continue and everyone on the SMB to read your stuff.

The one’s that stuck out for me were

Wither - It reminded me a bit of the life I wanted to lead as a teenager learning the guitar. I was doing it for the sex with loads of lasses. Never stuck at it though.
The Girl at the Top of the Stairs - that for me was a page turner. The writing was dark. Similar to James Herbert in some ways. Herbert, for me anyway, was always able to write in a way that kept me wanting more. This story did that for me.
Look, I know I’m no literary critic or even in a position to advance your interests but I think you’ve got a talent for writing and I’d encourage you to continue and everyone on the SMB to read your stuff.
Cheers, mate, really appreciate that. I always like to ask what people liked the best as it's often the stories I think are the weakest. I personally think Wither is the best thing I've written, so at least someone finally agrees with me about that one being decent. 👍

Back