1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Trump thread.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Pancho, Jan 30, 2017.

1. GK

GK Striker

Downing Street says the prime minister has received the backing of US President Donald Trump

I can't wait to hear those words from the horses mouth...
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2018 at 12:10 AM
  2. Purrfect South

Purrfect South Striker

Cruella Devos is another.
    You really have made that up. He was actively seeking talks with N Korea, but Trump told him to stop.
    Trump tweets that Tillerson is 'wasting his time' on North Korea talks
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2018 at 12:40 AM
  3. AB22 Easy Tiger

AB22 Easy Tiger Nocturnal Tourist Staff Member Contributor

He's suggesting a Space Force to go with the Navy, Army, and airforce
  4. Monty's Double

Monty's Double Midfield

5. ajthemackem

ajthemackem Striker

Not the only alarming similarity he has to Reagan.
  6. FootballFan

FootballFan Striker

That is not a bad idea tbf
  7. Tex

Tex Striker

He problies just saw a rerun of Starship Troopers and thought it was a documentary.

You can’t fix stupid mate, even with psychotropic drugs.
  8. He's not serious ... he is isn't he, as @Tex already said massive fan of starship troopers.
  9. taipeisafc

taipeisafc Winger

I think he means the big public open museum opposite Tiananmen Square in Beijing, that forbidden city. Sadly the starbucks there has gone now so they will have to meet elsewhere.
  10. Randy Ostrich

Randy Ostrich Striker

Starship Trumpers
  11. ned_werby

ned_werby Striker

12. The Exile

The Exile Striker

I would like to know more.
    knumbskull likes this.
  13. AlpineExile

AlpineExile Striker

Maybe it's time to repost this one:

errant likes this.
  14. peil

peil Striker Contributor

I saw that, it was like listening to a 6 year old describe what he'd like to do when he grows up

The Exile likes this.
  15. MrOompapa

MrOompapa Striker

16. Scotty

Scotty Winger

then he's even crazier than normal - theres a reason why space is'nt militarised, its cos you can be the most technologically advanced country on the planet but all the other guy needs is the ability to put satellites with kinetic bombardment ability into orbit

rods from god would completely negate any type of ABM defence currently in place
  17. ned_werby

ned_werby Striker

the irony of this post coming from someone called "Scotty" has not been lost on me.
    MrOompapa, Scotty and HellsBells like this.
  18. MrOompapa

MrOompapa Striker

The real reason space is not militarized is because the United States and Soviet Union initiated a worldwide treaty in the 1960s which severely constricted the use of space for military purposes, this includes weapons testing, as well as territorial or military claims to any body in outer space (such as the Moon).

The only loophole in his treaty is that it does not prohibit launching kinetic weapons via satellite, providing they are not nuclear/chemical.

Outer Space Treaty - Wikipedia
  19. Frijj

Frijj Striker Contributor

20. Scotty

Scotty Winger

thanks, i knew that already - thats why i said that although kinetic bombardment is'nt banned its never been used, simply because anyone with the ability to launch a satellite into an orbit of their choosing becomes a viable threat

Its in the best interests of the superpowers to keep everyone and everything military out of space