1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Trump thread.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Pancho, Jan 30, 2017.

1. cluffy

cluffy Striker

Honestly think the demented dotard is losing it now

Slippery Jim likes this.
  2. On a side note, what kind of name for a sports team is the New Orleans Pelicans?

3. Tex

Tex Striker

Slightly less mincey than the University of Hawaii Fighting Rainbows!

(I think they changed to the Rainbow Warriors which is sorta understandable really!)

4. Still dining out from his election win.

Trump lad :cool:

5. Interesting. Sadly the loss will be made up by people who want the cachet of staying in Trump hotels. If corporate America starts following suit it could be fun.

6. he must have pissed off all the Rich arabs that would have stayed with his anti muslim rehetoric

7. Tex

Tex Striker

On the telly last night they played a montage of all the times Candidate Trump moaned on and on about Obama’s signing of Executive Orders and how as President he will consider outlawing Executive Orders [with an executive order?]
    Then they put up a card showing he had already signed 50 Executive Orders, including his most recent one which will undermine Obamacare.
    At the same time in his presidency Obama had signed a grand total of 26.

“But what about Obama... ?”

8. AlpineExile

AlpineExile Striker

Obama was obviously very lazy.

Bad, sad, lazy Obama. How sad, very sad.

“I HATE EVERYONE IN THE WHITE HOUSE!”: TRUMP SEETHES AS ADVISERS FEAR THE PRESIDENT IS “UNRAVELING”

President Trump has made 1,318 false or misleading claims over 263 days

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/trump-claims-database/?utm_term=.da2b07cacae0

Last edited: Oct 13, 2017 at 12:47 PM
  9. Cee Jay

Cee Jay Striker

We all know the pussy snatcher lies..but this seems to be spreading to others :eek:

Sen L Graham tweeted that he'd just played golf with Trump and that he'd managed to shoot back to back scores of
    73 and 74 :lol:

This on a windy day....he's the man alright.

10. through the windmill in one.. he only played the 2nd round cos he got his ball in first time and rang the bell

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...-magazine-patently-unbelievable-a7997606.html

Last edited: Oct 13, 2017 at 4:07 PM
  11. Slippery Jim

Slippery Jim Striker

AB22 Easy Tiger likes this.
  12. AB22 Easy Tiger

AB22 Easy Tiger Even better than before Staff Member Contributor

13. MrOompapa

MrOompapa Striker

Trump's continual efforts to undermine the Iran detail are extremely worrisome and dangerous. There are many criticisms of the Islamist regime in Tehran, yet, this deal itself is certainly not be one of them. In negotiation with all the world's major powers, Iran contractually agreed to cease its nuclear program development, it has been faithful to this deal. The deal was celebrated around the world as it was hoped it would set a precedent for which North Korea could follow.

With the President now "de-certifying" the deal and endlessly criticising it, that looks bleak. This is a state, commonly termed a "rogue state", which has agreed to comply with international treaties and obligations, Trump wants to tear this up because he is in favour of confrontational approaches with gratify his ego. It portrays America as a country which cannot be trusted to keep its own word even when the "enemy" has literally done the right thing.

Trump is a huge threat to international stability, security and normative rules. A fucking clown who has no idea, nor empathy, as to what the long term consequences of all this would be.

14. Slippery Jim

Slippery Jim Striker

One of the consequences of the Iranian deal was that it gave them breathing space and resources to use perfecting its missile technology. If Trump now decertifies the deal they can concentrate their efforts on developing a nuclear device to put on top of their shiny new long-range missiles.

Way to go Donald! :rolleyes:

15. MrOompapa

MrOompapa Striker

Nope, you only demonstrate how little you know about this deal.

The deal requires the U.S congress to clarify every given quarter that Iran are keeping their side of the deal, they have done so successfully.

As part of the deal, Iran dismantled their nuclear facilities subject to the inspect of the International Atomic Energy Agency. They have no means to create a nuclear device and are not enriching uranium.

Almost every single major world leader, including Merkel, Macron and even May herself have pressured Trump to keep the deal, signalling that Iran is abiding by its international obligations.

Unlike North Korea, Iran is not banned by the United States Security Council from testing ballistic missile technology. They have a legal freedom to do this, just as all other states do unless subject to international stipulations.

Iran have a lot of questionable activities, but they have fulfilled their obligations here.

Trump doesn't have a clue.

16. AlpineExile

AlpineExile Striker

That's not its name, even though sometimes I feel it should be.

SYB_DC and MrOompapa like this.
  17. MrOompapa

MrOompapa Striker

whoops :lol::oops:

18. FootballFan

FootballFan Striker

Trump is an expert communicator mind, watch his hand movements and how he changes tone in his speech.

The Americans will be lapping this up.

19. Slippery Jim

Slippery Jim Striker

I think you entirely misunderstood what I was saying.

The deal which is in place stopped Iran from using its resources to develop nuclear technology. They, as you state, are allowed to develop missile tech. They have used the resources which would have gone towards nuclear to perfect that missile tech.

Decertify the deal and those resources which are no longer needed for the missile tech can now be used to restart their nuclear program.

Next time you respond to one of my posts I'd appreciate you being a little less patronising and actually take the time to read what I said not what you think I said.

20. FootballFan

FootballFan Striker

btw my 7 yr old son came up to me last night and asked me why American people were so thick as to vote in Trump :lol:

no idea where he picked up on it, presumably school.

he has rightly fucked up here again mind, Europe kicking the boot in

Last edited: Oct 13, 2017 at 6:36 PM