The trials and tribulations of this cancer malarkey

I have just come out from my appointment with the surgeon. Further surgery offered pending another CT scan and booked in for 22 October. I was lucky to get it once so I can’t believe I’ve got another chance. It’s in London this time but hey ho has to be done. Apparently my bowel has developed a fistula where it’s made a junction across and has air pockets so that needs fixing too.

Not too long then. I'll be keeping everything crossed for you. Haway that London xx

I have just come out from my appointment with the surgeon. Further surgery offered pending another CT scan and booked in for 22 October. I was lucky to get it once so I can’t believe I’ve got another chance. It’s in London this time but hey ho has to be done. Apparently my bowel has developed a fistula where it’s made a junction across and has air pockets so that needs fixing too.
GTFI, good things come in threes. Takeover, Cancerover, maybe even TB's legover (or is the latter just ridiculous)

At least you'll be pleased to get sliced open in that London.

Am over the moon, you've got another chance of surgery @foggy, though God knows, your amazing courage, inspirational determination, and sheer bloody mindedness, to beat this bastard illness, deserves at the very least, another chance of surgery, and hopefully, an eventual "all clear" result.
If anybody, deserves a break, you do, @fogster, so the very best of luck to you, for a successful op, a full and speedy (as possible) recovery, and a chance to finally ring the ALL CLEAR, bell.

HA'WAY THE LAD.! 👍

Back