The Tram Car Inn

The mojitos are to die for anarl.

25% off if you’re a VIP member.

Southwick green.

More tracksuits and walking sticks on show than at the opening ceremony of the para-olympics.

An absolute shithole of a place.

Growing up I had an auntie and cousins who lived in Marley Potts. We never spoke about them.

Every time you drive through The Green you’re guaranteed to see a mobility scooter.

Last edited:
Been in once, was quite surreal and if they recreated it as the basis of a sitcom everyone would say there's nowhere like that in real life! The clientele would give their peers in The Blandford a good run for their money .....

Of course they have like most quality establishments, a fine rooftop bistro with Michelin star Chefs, six weeks waiting list I know the maitre d.
is it a flat roof ?

Southwick green.

More tracksuits and walking sticks on show than at the opening ceremony of the para-olympics.

An absolute shithole of a place.

Growing up I had an auntie and cousins who lived in Marley Potts. We never spoke about them.
:lol::lol:

Absolutely rank place visited by wrong uns
the cop shop?

Went to the cop shop on the Green when I had my top coat pinched. Told the Desk Sgt. I'd been in The Tramcar.....he closed his book and said, "You've had that!"
Brand new it was, I was still paying for it 6 months later.:neutral:
top coat
cop shop

was it an episode of Dixon of Southwick Green guvnor (spoken in a Melvyn Hayes type voice)

Last edited:
is it a flat roof ?

:lol::lol:
A roof? Well not the type you and I would know, more of a tarpaulin type stretched across and nailed on don’t worry they are up to date with their diners indemnity payments so I’m told !

Back