The Train Line @ Seaburn Metro station

New coffee and cake place opened last week where the little newsagent was.

The coffee is very good, the selection of cakes is superb although I've only sampled a mini cinnamon swirl thus far (3 for a quid!)

They also do papers, sarnies, cold drinks and good old fashioned sweets, although I've told them they need to get the sarsparilla tablets stocked.

Been a few times already, staff are lovely, so all in all its a solid 5/5 from Mux and a good addition to the area.
good to know you're on the case there Muckaroo

The coffee is very good, the selection of cakes is superb although I've only sampled a mini cinnamon swirl thus far (3 for a quid!)

They also do papers, sarnies, cold drinks and good old fashioned sweets, although I've told them they need to get the sarsparilla tablets stocked.

Been a few times already, staff are lovely, so all in all its a solid 5/5 from Mux and a good addition to the area.
A Mux thumbs up can be taken to the bank.
Like a lot on here he grasps that the most important of the unimportant things are very important indeed. Little stuff can make or break a day. A nostalgic blast of an old hit from a passing car radio, a crackin beverage when you really really need one, stumbling on a classic episode of a much viewed sitcom when flicking up n down on your TV guide button, the correct angle for a checkout girls cleavage, a half forgotten childhood chocolate bar wrapper under a floorboard at work, fashion coming back around Etc etc.
Well done Mux. A true public servant. The country could do with more of em.

Remember that newsagent well, was always touch and go wether the football echo was delivered before the Newcastle train left.

Must have done alright on a match day after a game at Roker Park.

A Mux thumbs up can be taken to the bank.
Like a lot on here he grasps that the most important of the unimportant things are very important indeed. Little stuff can make or break a day. A nostalgic blast of an old hit from a passing car radio, a crackin beverage when you really really need one, stumbling on a classic episode of a much viewed sitcom when flicking up n down on your TV guide button, the correct angle for a checkout girls cleavage, a half forgotten childhood chocolate bar wrapper under a floorboard at work, fashion coming back around Etc etc.
Well done Mux. A true public servant. The country could do with more of em.
:lol:

That gets a thumbs up from me mate. It's a 5/5 from Mux.

Back