The town

more a question for fust herm game but are these open- fitzgeralds, musuem vaults and the dun cow ?

Fitzies definitely is, I was in the other Saturday. It was one of the stricter places we went in terms of covid rules, so it’ll be interesting to see if they’ve done away with it all completely now or if they’re still enforcing some of it. Not been in the Vaults, but I’m pretty sure it’s had its door open when I’ve been past. Dun Cow I’ve no idea, it’s been closed but might be open again now.

Are they?
Think I read somewhere that council were building a multistory car park at holmside to support the train station development, so just assumed it was all part of that.
Is that the land next to the Railway club. Opposite Josephs.

Fitzies definitely is, I was in the other Saturday. It was one of the stricter places we went in terms of covid rules, so it’ll be interesting to see if they’ve done away with it all completely now or if they’re still enforcing some of it. Not been in the Vaults, but I’m pretty sure it’s had its door open when I’ve been past. Dun Cow I’ve no idea, it’s been closed but might be open again now.
cheers, ta.

Back