The token non FIFA 11 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Into January on Fifa and getting bored already. The whole game just seems 1 dimentional when its against the computer (so far). Def a game to play with mates or shelved.

Really looking forward to Fallout more than anything.

Star Wars will be good, but I think they totally ruined the ending of the last one by making you the most powerful thing to ever live and kill off loads of the main cast :evil:

Fable 3, after the last one im not really that boshed about it. With so many "loving" the last one (how? it had fuck all but a main plot that took 5 hours to complete) I've a feeling they will continue with that type of gameplay. Shame as the first one rocked with all the quests and stuff.

Not sure what else is on the way, will have to check gameplays release radar and see whats coming. Nothing much is getting me too excited like atm (bar Fallout).

F:NV, The Witcher 2, Two Worlds 2, Gothic 4, all due this year IIRC, bit of a theme developing but it's all good for me!!

Into January on Fifa and getting bored already. The whole game just seems 1 dimentional when its against the computer (so far). Def a game to play with mates or shelved.

When my flashed 360 got banned I stopped playing it and eventually sold it cos FIFA is dull without multiplayer.

I went legit for FIFA :oops:

Really looking forward to Fallout more than anything.

Star Wars will be good, but I think they totally ruined the ending of the last one by making you the most powerful thing to ever live and kill off loads of the main cast :evil:

Fable 3, after the last one im not really that boshed about it. With so many "loving" the last one (how? it had fuck all but a main plot that took 5 hours to complete) I've a feeling they will continue with that type of gameplay. Shame as the first one rocked with all the quests and stuff.

Not sure what else is on the way, will have to check gameplays release radar and see whats coming. Nothing much is getting me too excited like atm (bar Fallout).

Fable 2 COULD have been so much better though, so I'm hoping we get an improvement.

AC:Brotherhood as well is another I'm looking forward to.

Castlevania, just played the demo, it's amazing. I'm more excited for this than I have been for an age.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back