The Tinkerman is back

But that's not what we were really talking about though. You're quickly brushing his final league position under the rug.
eh? I'm saying that as a reflection of his performance that following season, it wasn't anywhere near as bad as your moment in time snapshot, and certainly the Leicester lad who was posting on here at the time was loving his trips to Brugge, Seville, Copenhagen, Madrid & Porto on the piss following his team.

We'd be spinning yarns for the next 50 years had that been Sunderland, and no-one would give a shit that we finished 14th in the league and had been hovering above the relegation zone, so to call it a crap season is pathetic on your part.

eh? I'm saying that as a reflection of his performance that following season, it wasn't anywhere near as bad as your moment in time snapshot, and certainly the Leicester lad who was posting on here at the time was loving his trips to Brugge, Seville, Copenhagen, Madrid & Porto on the piss following his team.

We'd be spinning yarns for the next 50 years had that been Sunderland, and no-one would give a shit that we finished 14th in the league and had been hovering above the relegation zone, so to call it a crap season is pathetic on your part.
to ne one point above relegation in the top flight is about leicesters normal position..so he got them to ntheir normal position in a season when they were playing in europe..and on a comedown from winning the league..thats fairly ok..the guys there now are doing not much better than that without the europe distraction..

to ne one point above relegation in the top flight is about leicesters normal position..so he got them to ntheir normal position in a season when they were playing in europe..and on a comedown from winning the league..thats fairly ok..the guys there now are doing not much better than that without the europe distraction..
Precisely

Which has still got nothing to do with his PREMIER LEAGUE finish the 2nd time around.

Which has still got nothing to do with his PREMIER LEAGUE finish the 2nd time around.
It was brilliant but don't shy away from the fact what happened the next season.
Absolute fluke winning the premiership with Leicester, the final season was accurate for his managerial ability.
Then what happened the next season?
You weren't limiting the analysis to his performance in the Premier League you dipstick. The season was a roaring success by anyone's judgement in the context of Leicester City.

Ranieri to take over at Fulham

And so a guy who has way way more failures on his CV than successes [granted, what he did at Leicester was remarkable, but Pearson had put in a lot of the foundations}, gets a job whilst promising, young and up and coming guys don't get a sniff.
Madness this football malarkey innit ?

New manager bounce hopefully, the geordie nation watch on in horror:lol::lol:

They would have been much better off getting BSA.
Its a 50/50 call with Ranieri whether he will save them.
With BSA its 90/10.

And so a guy who has way way more failures on his CV than successes [granted, what he did at Leicester was remarkable, but Pearson had put in a lot of the foundations}, gets a job whilst promising, young and up and coming guys don't get a sniff.

With BSA its 90/10.
people said at the time it was the coaches and pearson and the DOF who did all the good stuff..look at where all of those people's careers are now..pearson is managing in the begian second division I think...craog sheakespeare got sacked as leciseter manager pretty quickly,...steve walsh got sacked by everton for signing shote...ranieri is back in the prem after a successful time in france..i dont think he has way more failure s on his cv..he probably has three out of all the jobs he has had..

people said at the time it was the coaches and pearson and the DOF who did all the good stuff..look at where all of those people's careers are now..pearson is managing in the begian second division I think...craog sheakespeare got sacked as leciseter manager pretty quickly,...steve walsh got sacked by everton for signing shote...ranieri is back in the prem after a successful time in france..i dont think he has way more failure s on his cv..he probably has three out of all the jobs he has had..

Way more than 3 sackings mate and very few trophies

Way more than 3 sackings mate and very few trophies
lots of trophies... three failures i think not three sackings..he was sacked by leicester but certainly didnt fail there...same with chelsea..
he has two european trophies i think..and about 10 in all..which is pretty good...

With BSA its 90/10.
Hang about here, you've just had a pop at Ranieri's CV, suggested they should appoint an up & coming manager (which no-one does mid-season whilst in a relegation battle), then suggested they go for the hugely successful Sam Allardyce instead.

I think you're a little confused.

You weren't limiting the analysis to his performance in the Premier League you dipstick. The season was a roaring success by anyone's judgement in the context of Leicester City.
Ohhh there he goes with the name calling when the back is against the wall, I'll take this victory.

Macho 1

Hicks 0

Back