The thylacine (Tasmanian Tiger) may have been rediscovered

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't see the video link on there but here's a Youtube link.

It looks mad how wide open its jaws look at 10 & 31 secs! 😲

Logon or register to see this image
Aye its a great animal...iv read about the tassy, josh galante extinct r alive book he looked really long for it no sign, he is going back out their for again soon looking for it, but he has found some amazing things in the past the fernandina turtle for one, he has found another another extinct animal that will be on the new series 3 its not the tazzy though

My bad its forrest galente i have his book i seem to call everyone josh... Its one of my fav shows and no he does go on expeditions and finds animals believed extinct Extinct or Alive - Wikipedia

His best find to date

I've been to Galapagos twice. The last time, in 2003, demonstrators burning tyres on the road had closed the Charles Darwin Research Station. I noticed mid-afternoon that the demonstrators had gone, leaving just the smouldering barricade, so me and my gf walked round it and carried on into the station, which we had completely to ourselves. Even nipped into the enclosure housing Lonesome George - the last of his kind - and posed for photos with him. Quite shocking, though, that one of the world's most famous endangered animals was completely unprotected.

I've been to Galapagos twice. The last time, in 2003, demonstrators burning tyres on the road had closed the Charles Darwin Research Station. I noticed mid-afternoon that the demonstrators had gone, leaving just the smouldering barricade, so me and my gf walked round it and carried on into the station, which we had completely to ourselves. Even nipped into the enclosure housing Lonesome George - the last of his kind - and posed for photos with him. Quite shocking, though, that one of the world's most famous endangered animals was completely unprotected.
The main land islands are a a bit of a shit show, but all outer islands are protected now as usa navy sends a few war ships their as china sends about 2 thousand fishing boats their each year now since 2013 and camp outside the protected area

Back