The TheManFromSunderland What Are You Doing This Weekend? Thread

Tonight, the usual....try to log off work as quickly as I can. Take the dog for a walk, then relax with a few cans.

Tomorrow, the usual....taxi the kids everywhere, take the dog for a walk, take the youngest to see fenwicks window 😩, no plans for the night.

Sunday, the usual.....in-laws for Sunday lunch, take the dog for a walk.....

I have just read that back, what an exciting life I lead.😟

Today - Going to have a mooch around the shops, at Boro.
Spanish class, this afternoon.
Making King prawn, and cashew nuts, stir fry for tea.

Saturday - Got nowt planned.

Sunday - Call into Costa, for my usual, early morning, flat white, and bacon buttie.
Read the morning papers.
Wash the car (weather permitting)
Making, mince, mash and dumplings, with veg, for Sunday dinner.

Esta noche - bebe cerveza
Manana - Juego fubol y un juego de bowling despues bebe cerveza
Domingo - plancha mi ropas y mira tele
Mucho que hacer.
Disfruta tu fin, de semana y dusfruta tu cerveza. 🍺

Friday: Been for an open water swim this morning. This afternoon has been spent mostly inside with the aircon going. It’s bloody warm outside.
Saturday: Works race day. Getting dressed up and eating and drinking at the jobs expense. I’m very torn about this because I think that horse racing is cruel and there’s been a bit of a scandal here recently as to how racehorses are treated.
Sunday: Absolutely nowt.

Today day off... Running around marshes then cans at home... Sat ... Run at 6 am then spend day building my new garage... Sun... 9 am run then drink in leigh park workies club... Til closing time .. Mon .. Hangover..

Es poco necesario para mi, vivo en Barcelona, paro hablo Espanyol mal, solo por cervezas dentro la bar y con mi amigos

Barcelona es mi ciudad española favorita.
Solía alojarme regularmente en el Hotel Lloret, en lo alto de las Ramblas

Today - finish ‘work’ at 1pm. Few beers celebration.
Tomorrow - nip down to Greatham for a date. Few beers celebration.
Sunday - off to Matfen Hall for a 40th. Few beers celebration.
Monday - ‘work’ 8am til 1pm. Few beers celebration.

Today : clock off about 3, pick kids up from Nursery, kids play area then takeaway and beers when the missus gets home
Sat : Footy with the boy in the morning, nowt planned on the afternoon - might take him to the match in the afternoon
Sun : Swimming with the kids is all we have planned

Today: Graft, then nowt planned tonight.
Saturday: Clean the car, clean golf trolley and clubs, then watch my son play football in the afternoon....Marjorie is out on Saturday night so i will be a taxi...
Sunday: Golf in the morning, afternoon out with @Bacon Balls for the England game before going to the Liam Gallagher gig
Monday: day off

Today: got the bairn off school with conjunctivitis. Taken dog for a walk. Going for a Costa coffee later with her then make a roast pork dinner. Night shift tonight.

Saturday: laze about, watch footy and take the dog for a walk is all I've got planned. Chinese and drinks on the night.

Sunday: If weather's not shite long walk with the dog via the park for the bairn. Probably end up watching Christmas films on the afternoon. Couple beers to see the week off once she's in bed.

Back