The Super spoilery Star Wars : The Last Jedi spoilers thread *don't even put your mouse over it*

Pro-'straight white male hero' group behind Star Wars actor's abuse

Looks like the alt.right Broflakes are openly admitting their racist misogynist agenda
Totally plausible. A facebook group with 40 followers and a twitter account with like 5 followers should really be feared. I call bullshit. Is there any evidence of a bot attack? How did they manage to stop so many people going to see the film? How did they make people on YouTube give it bad reviews. This comes off as an SJW troll account.

Alternative, Ocam's razor version: The film wasn't very good so not many people went to see it.

Can someone explain how this is in any way related to an SJW thing?
I wrote about last jedi when it came out that this is the last thing to be pissed off about.

Basically Disney and more specifically kathy kennedy has a real agenda to make star wars as progressive and diverse as possible based on a number of her quotes and actions.

A number of idiots online have decided that this new SJW'ing of star wars by focusing on diversity and how making money is bad and shite is making the film worse... when in reality the stories are just shit and have been put together really poorly (specifically the last jedi is the worst star wars I have ever seen)

I don't get why anyone would think a star wars cast shouldn't be diverse but I do understand their points around how some of this affected the last jedi storyline for the worse off and I definitely understand their points about Rey being a mary sue. For those unaware mary sue is a term used to describe a female character who is overpowered as fuck, has very few weaknesses and is generally considered lazy writing for the sake of having a girl be seen as strong.

Totally plausible. A facebook group with 40 followers and a twitter account with like 5 followers should really be feared. I call bullshit. Is there any evidence of a bot attack? How did they manage to stop so many people going to see the film? How did they make people on YouTube give it bad reviews. This comes off as an SJW troll account.

Alternative, Ocam's razor version: The film wasn't very good so not many people went to see it.

Well done. I also didn't say that Stanley Kubrick directed the film adaptation of Tarka the Otter, if you're still in the mood to argue against points I didn't make

Christ is this thread still rumbling on?
I’ve already told you, an 11 year old (ie target audience) still says it’s the best film ever, so all the posturing and arguing on here by grown men is meaningless

Too many humans in it if you ask me. It's supposed to be a story about a galaxy. By my reckoning that 300000000000 life forms.

And all it does is focus on humans

#next_level_racism_busting.

Back