The Super spoilery Star Wars : The Last Jedi spoilers thread *don't even put your mouse over it*

Well the first Sino-Japanese War was mainly about who would control Korea. The second SJW was just general Japanese expansionism during the WWII period.

The third SJW was when the fascists turned into a massive bunch of little whining bitches who haven't got the balls to actually do any fighting so they just f***ing cry endlessly because they can't cope with the modern world

If you notice, I have already posted that I wasn't keen on the film and I am aware that people dislike it for a range of reasons, some of which I fully agree with. What I was commenting on was the screed of utter dribble you've posted that tries to co-opt the entire global dislike of the film into your little radicalised Broflake agenda

That is incorrect, you were claiming that the mass down voting of the film was due to 'alt-right' types going for it in a mass campaign. I made the very argument to you months ago that even though you thought the film was not good, you were still unable to accept it was getting genuinely terrible reviews. You can look back through the thread, it is very clear that I was saying there were plenty of people in the audience reviews that were not mentioning anything political and you were arguing that the audience reviews were fixed.

Whilst it's pretty much accepted now that new Star Wars is fuckin' crap and undeserving of canon status, one thing I've been pondering is this...

We got a little bit of Ben Ren's back story in The Worst Jedi film, whereby Luke was ready to knack him in his sleep. So why then did a supposedly good kid, with cracking parents, flee Luke's Jedi Summer Camp and then decide to take up his Granda's mantle and join the Empire MkII, and come back a murderous little shit??? It doesn't really stack up does it.

That is incorrect, you were claiming that the mass down voting of the film was due to 'alt-right' types going for it in a mass campaign. I made the very argument to you months ago that even though you thought the film was not good, you were still unable to accept it was getting genuinely terrible reviews. You can look back through the thread, it is very clear that I was saying there were plenty of people in the audience reviews that were not mentioning anything political and you were arguing that the audience reviews were fixed.

No, I said the reviews were being worsened by organised campaigns by the Broflakes. This means that genuine reviews by people with no agenda were being combined with clear and proven attempts to attack the film by the gammon warriors.

It's not an all or nothing situation, which may be anathema to you now you've been brainwashed

Whilst it's pretty much accepted now that new Star Wars is fuckin' crap and undeserving of canon status, one thing I've been pondering is this...

We got a little bit of Ben Ren's back story in The Worst Jedi film, whereby Luke was ready to knack him in his sleep. So why then did a supposedly good kid, with cracking parents, flee Luke's Jedi Summer Camp and then decide to take up his Granda's mantle and join the Empire MkII, and come back a murderous little shit??? It doesn't really stack up does it.
It think episode 9 has a lot to make up for and a lot of story to fill.

No, I said the reviews were being worsened by organised campaigns by the Broflakes. This means that genuine reviews by people with no agenda were being combined with clear and proven attempts to attack the film by the gammon warriors.

It's not an all or nothing situation, which may be anathema to you now you've been brainwashed

Which is not what you were actually saying, and either way it has been proven utterly wrong by the continuing stream of reviews that rate it as appalling. The way no orchestrated downvote, when was there ever even a need for one?

Back